USMB's Third Annual Thirteen Days Till Halloween 🎃

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Wow!! I honestly can't believe that we have reached year three already and hopefully this thread will get just as much as activity as mine and mudwhistle's Spooktember one has gotten!! :D

Now just like in previous years, the first day is just to post miscellaneous stuff. Tomorrow we start our themes which begins with (as usual) pumpkins!!! :D

I will be buying my pumpkin later today to carve with my fiancee and I'm going to try and carve Harry Potter's face this year. 😁

Now to kick off year three, since I'm also going to Spirit Halloween later on and apparently there was a movie made last year about it. So, here's the trailer and I will be posting pictures and videos of the store later on. :D And probably a picture of the pumpkins before they're carved too. :)

Wow!! I honestly can't believe that we have reached year three already and hopefully this thread will get just as much as activity as mine and mudwhistle's Spooktember one has gotten!! :D

Now just like in previous years, the first day is just to post miscellaneous stuff. Tomorrow we start our themes which begins with (as usual) pumpkins!!! :D

I will be buying my pumpkin later today to carve with my fiancee and I'm going to try and carve Harry Potter's face this year. 😁

Now to kick off year three, since I'm also going to Spirit Halloween later on and apparently there was a movie made last year about it. So, here's the trailer and I will be posting pictures and videos of the store later on. :D And probably a picture of the pumpkins before they're carved too. :)

I was checking out where this was streaming.....Amazon Prime and VUDU.

I didn't see it featured this evening.

• Banned
I was checking out where this was streaming.....Amazon Prime and VUDU.

I didn't see it featured this evening.

I'm getting it from the library. Anyways I have pictures and videos from today and I'll get the pictures of our pumpkins tomorrow since I was too busy and it got too dark. You'll even get to hear my voice for the first time!!! :D First the pictures. :)

IMG_20231018_145910_910.jpg

IMG_20231018_150148_361.jpg

IMG_20231018_150408_382.jpg

IMG_20231018_145728_024.jpg

IMG_20231018_145511_589.jpg

IMG_20231018_145408_220.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231018_145334_557.jpg
    IMG_20231018_145334_557.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Banned
Dang it the video files are too large and I don't know how to shrink them down. 😕

• Banned
Starting off pumpkin day with my own. :D (And my fiancee's. They're going to get carved next week. 😁)

IMG_20231019_115812_722.jpg

• Banned
Sorry that I've been gone for so long, but I've been rather busy as I explain right here:

Anyways the themes that I missed were cats/familiars, clowns, witches/magic, and ghosts so I'm just going to start posting videos of them all right now. :)

Just a little bit of an update, I'm considering discontinuing this thread and just posting in the Spooktember one from now on. Oh yeah and this Saturday I will be having my virtual Spooktactular Halloween party though. :D

Forum List

Back