Women forfeits billiards championship in protest regarding playing a transgender

Ehm you know..pool is one thing that's kind of a level playing field for men and women.

Kinda like Foosball. My 1st ex used to hustle Foosball at the bar.

I'd give her $3 and she'd come back with 60. She'd let 'em think they were gonna win and then just murdelize 'em! :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

I'd give her a run, but there was no beating her at that game by anyone that I ever saw. For years.

If she lost a game, she was setting up a hustle.

Level playing field or not it doesn't matter. It doesn't even matter if it's a contest on who can draw the best. If it's a women's contest then it's for women. Trannies are not women to try and rationalize a tranny being in a women's contest is accepting trannies as a fundamental lie

It's just more of the accepting of lies and untruths in America by letting a dude pretending to be a woman be in a woman's pool championship.

Here is an example. Ronnie is one of the greatest of all time, but look at how he shoots the ball. Strength, AND precision. Women have the precision, they don't have the strength.

great example. none of the deciding shots relied on strength. in snooker that is rarely the case.

on top of that, ronnie lost that one.

on top of that, the current world champion is a very small guy.

hahahahaha

A pool player has forfeited her chance to win a top national title in protest at the sport allowing a transgender woman to compete against natal females.

Lynne Pinches told Telegraph Sport she has turned down an invitation to turn full-time professional amid her despair at a ā€œU-turnā€ in international rules.

On Saturday, Pinches was cheered by spectators as she packed up her cue and refused to play as the final of the Ladies Champions of Champions got under way. Her opponent, Harriet Haynes, reacted with bemusement before later picking up the trophy by default.

ā€œThe devastation I have felt, I canā€™t even explain,ā€ said Pinches, whose son, brother and father all played pool or snooker at elite levels. ā€œI didnā€™t eat or sleep properly for two days. I was crying until 3am. I was devastated. My son Tommy, who plays on the Ultimate Pool Challenger Series, messaged me and said, ā€˜I know you must be absolutely devastated mum, because I know that youā€™ve youā€™ve hated this since the beginningā€™. He really wanted to write it on his Facebook but he was worried heā€™d get banned. And thatā€™s what pushed me over the edge to be honest. I thought ā€˜youā€™ve silenced me for years. Youā€™re not silencing my child as wellā€™. Iā€™m not putting up with that...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

So proud of this woman! We need more like her.
Anyone who doesn't like this : what if we interrupted a perverted trans demonstration to play billiards
See, illogical. Billiards is not about how perverted you can be and still play a sport.

Ehm you know..pool is one thing that's kind of a level playing field for men and women.

Kinda like Foosball. My 1st ex used to hustle Foosball at the bar.

I'd give her $3 and she'd come back with 60. She'd let 'em think they were gonna win and then just murdelize 'em! :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

I'd give her a run, but there was no beating her at that game by anyone that I ever saw. For years.

If she lost a game, she was setting up a hustle.

The thing is she's in a league where she expects a woman opponent, and she didn't have one.

If she were in an open league, then she would not have a leg to stand on.

Don't know if men have an edge.

That is a good question.

But the female player obviously felt they did.
Actually they do. Particularly power shots.
Men are taller, obviously being tall gives you an advantage in reach and ease of reach.
Men have faster reflexes (twitch muscles)

The differences are marginal, unlike other sports, but between two equally skilled players - a taller/stronger individual has an advantage.

I agree with and admire her principals of standing up for what she believes to be right.

In contact sports, women are at a distinct disadvantage versus men, however as an avid billiard player, one of the best that I've ever seen compete is Jean Balukas.

I've seen her play live in numerous tournaments over the years, and IMO, she ranks up there with Minnesota Fats, Willie Mosconi, and Steve Miserak in skill level.

Actually they do. Particularly power shots.
Men are taller, obviously being tall gives you an advantage in reach and ease of reach.
Men have faster reflexes (twitch muscles)

The differences are marginal, unlike other sports, but between two equally skilled players - a taller/stronger individual has an advantage.
Hmm what does 'equally skilled player ' mean :) did you surgically shorten some males and transplant female neurological pathways into them :)

I say that 'equally skilled' makes no sense by your own admission.

Forum List

Back