Guess The Far Left Is Still In Panic Mode Because Of Trump's High Approval Going Into The Mid-Terms.

Obama had a really high approval rating going in to the mid terms as well, how did that work out for the Democrats?

Not so good.

anything can happen....

You don't have a message.

The economy was sluggish.

His high approval ratings was because the left somehow convinced America that even a shit black president was a good thing.

And Obama passed a piece of shit health care bill.
we all know they propped up Obama's approvals from day one. he was never anywhere near 50% for the full 8 years,no one believes he was even near 60% in the end. really? 60% of all Americans approved of the Iran deal?

Obama had a really high approval rating going in to the mid terms as well, how did that work out for the Democrats?

Not so good.

anything can happen....

His high approval ratings was because the left somehow convinced America that even a shit black president was a good thing.

Yes, those are factors of why.....

And the Dems are known to mess things up...mostly through divisions within the Party because the tent is too big...thus no jingle, of one single, thing....people differ, and the ones that did not get their way, stay home....

the only thing that can save Democrats butts, is there is a unified disgust, towards Trump and him bashing and lying about them daily...with his first breath or tweet, till he goes to bed at night....

Look Care....

Trump is mocking the system.

The very system you place so much faith in.

Conservatives appreciate that he is doing just that...exposing it for what it is.

But you want to put it in charge of our health care.

What happens when Trump is really running the government health care program.

Good grief.

Not so good.

anything can happen....

we all know they propped up Obama's approvals from day one. he was never anywhere near 50% for the full 8 years,no one believes he was even near 60% in the end. really? 60% of all Americans approved of the Iran deal?

People had been convinced that if they didn't like obama...they were racist.

A friend of mine told me that. I told him I'd call any white guy who was doing such a piss poor job......a piece of shit.

But America was afraid.

Conservatives appreciate that he is doing just that...exposing it for what it is.
I disagree.... conservatives do not appreciate it.... Trump-ites do.... there is a huge difference at this point, imo!

Trump is in no way, conservative.... what he does that is actually conservative, is done by him, solely to appease the conservatives in the group, so he can get away with all of his other bat shit crazy stuff...

:D

I disagree.... conservatives do not appreciate it.... Trump-ites do.... there is a huge difference at this point, imo!

Trump is in no way, conservative.... what he does that is actually conservative, is done by him, solely to appease the conservatives in the group, so he can get away with all of his other bat shit crazy stuff...

You are missing the point.

He is mocking the system...the federal system.

Conservatives, like me, don't have to like him. We just like what he is doing. As you and your friends continue to behave like baboons (screeching and thowing shit), it only reminds us why we DON"T want the fucking federal government doing anything at all.

ESPECIALLY not running our health care system.

Not so good.

anything can happen....

People had been convinced that if they didn't like obama...they were racist.

A friend of mine told me that. I told him I'd call any white guy who was doing such a piss poor job......a piece of shit.

But America was afraid.
i was always under the suspicion that if any pollster told the truth {Obama at 39% or so} they were gonna be in for it!

Conservatives, like me, don't have to like him. We just like what he is doing. As you and your friends continue to behave like baboons (screeching and thowing shit), it only reminds us why we DON"T want the fucking federal government doing anything at all.

Trump promised health care would be affordable and available for ALL.... better and cheaper than the health care system we have now with Obamacare....

how do you think he is going to accomplish that?

Trump promised health care would be affordable and available for ALL.... better and cheaper than the health care system we have now with Obamacare....

Now why would I ever believe that a POTUS could deliver on such a bullshit promise.

Trump is a legend in his own mind.

Conservatives don't want Federally run health care systems. If the feds would get the fuck out of it, it would only get better. Right now, they prop up a very inefficient system.

It was a lie from the start.

add 10 points to any poll about Trump because many Trump and gop supporters do not want to be stigmatized by the communists left at work or at home !

Well as we learned with Obama, approval means nothing when you loose 1000 seats across the nation.

Just proves that polls are worthless.

Just like the same polls that predicted a landslide Hilary win..

Apparently, with a booming economy, great international relations, the successful Trump/Putin Summit, no wonder the left wont stop being violent and calling everyone a racist.
But what if Trump was around 30% Approval, would the liberals/democrats be behaving like bunches of angry 5 year old children causing havoc/temper tantrums with their mommies at the local grocer or wal-mart?
:aargh:

Well, Trump got lucky. If he were doing the rubbish he's been doing with a poor economy, he'd be stuffed.

Apparently, with a booming economy, great international relations, the successful Trump/Putin Summit, no wonder the left wont stop being violent and calling everyone a racist.
But what if Trump was around 30% Approval, would the liberals/democrats be behaving like bunches of angry 5 year old children causing havoc/temper tantrums with their mommies at the local grocer or wal-mart?
"great international relations, the successful Trump/Putin Summit"

LMFAO! You Sir are Off Your Fucking Rocker.

Well, Trump got lucky. If he were doing the rubbish he's been doing with a poor economy, he'd be stuffed.

And yet you far left drones were silent when Obama let Putin run wild.

Now you want to blame Trump for something Obama let happen!

i wonder how the left would react if Trump held a summit with Darth Vader and Chewbacca

That depends, are they Russians?

180618195201-trump-space-force-moos-entertain-feature.jpg

:banana:

Not so good.

anything can happen....

Those numbers, which are indeed a bit low, drive the right wing crazy. He is and was far more respected and popular than Trump.

He won't, because the GOP won't let him.

Not so good.

anything can happen....

Yes, those are factors of why.....

And the Dems are known to mess things up...mostly through divisions within the Party because the tent is too big...thus no jingle, of one single, thing....people differ, and the ones that did not get their way, stay home....

the only thing that can save Democrats butts, is there is a unified disgust, towards Trump and him bashing and lying about them daily...with his first breath or tweet, till he goes to bed at night....

Look Care....

Trump is mocking the system.
No, Donnie Dirt Bag is mocking SUCKERS like you!

The successful Trump Putin Summitt?
Ha ha
What world do you live in? Putin’s poodle handed the most powerful leader in the world his balls.
He took Putin’s word over America. It was one of the biggest disasters in American history.
No American president has EVER shown such weakness while standing on a stage with an adversary.
Even Trump state TV, Fox slammed him for being so weak.
You deplorables need psychiatric help.
Actually when Obama kiss Putin's ass by begging for him to wait till after the election. So he could totally kiss his ass, was the true weakness of a president.

Not so good.

anything can happen....
Obama had a high approval rating, because if someone didnt agree with him. You loons called them racist, but they showed you at the polls.

Forum List

Back