Trump's real "bad' couple of weeks.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Sure, Trump acolytes can readily blame the media, liberals, democrats, the position of the planets, Europeans, Koreans, etc., but NO ONE can dismiss (well, unless they're drunk on the kool-aid0 that Trump has had some awful couple of weeks......

Highlights of the past fortnight:

1. Loud snickering from North Korea about Trump's promise over the de-nuking of that country. KJU, however, is grateful for the all-expenses paid vacation in Singapore.

2. The G7 summit and blasting our northern neighbor did not go too well for Trump.

3. The indictment of a dozen Russian spies over meddling in our elections must have had even McConnell and Ryan running for shelter.

4. Picking a fight with NATO, claiming that what they promised to do years ago was all his doing, made Trump a laughing stock by all with the possible exception of the Kremlin.

5. The Helsinki summit will go down in history as the modern version of the ill-fated, cross love affair a-la Romeo and Juliet.

6. The flip-flopping by the WH over double negative by someone who "uses the best words...ever" certainly provided some much needed humor relief.

7. Inviting Putin to DC as a sign of further courtship of the Russian a dictator, before the midterm elections has even the most spineless elected republicans scratching their heads.

8. The discovery of recordings between Trump's fixer and Trump himself about shutting up a Playboy hottie's affair with Trump culminates some real tough days for the Trump clan..

May be time to escape reality and for some long lasting golfing outings for our beloved Trump.

Yes the far left still pushing their debunked religious narratives.

The facts are that Trump is still president and will be, Hilary will not be installed as president and Hilary is far worse than Trump.

Once the far left grows up and accepts these facts, the world will be much better place.

I'm really not convinced that Hillary would have been better. I'll take this over a corporatist war mongering Wall Street shill.

Sure, Trump acolytes can readily blame the media, liberals, democrats, the position of the planets, Europeans, Koreans, etc., but NO ONE can dismiss (well, unless they're drunk on the kool-aid0 that Trump has had some awful couple of weeks......

1. Loud snickering from North Korea about Trump's promise over the de-nuking of that country. KJU, however, is grateful for the all-expenses paid vacation in Singapore.

2. The G7 summit and blasting our northern neighbor did not go too well for Trump.

3. The indictment of a dozen Russian spies over meddling in our elections must have had even McConnell and Ryan running for shelter.

4. Picking a fight with NATO, claiming that what they promised to do years ago was all his doing, made Trump a laughing stock by all with the possible exception of the Kremlin.

5. The Helsinki summit will go down in history as the modern version of the ill-fated, cross love affair a-la Romeo and Juliet.

6. The flip-flopping by the WH over double negative by someone who "uses the best words...ever" certainly provided some much needed humor relief.

7. Inviting Putin to DC as a sign of further courtship of the Russian a dictator, before the midterm elections has even the most spineless elected republicans scratching their heads.

8. The discovery of recordings between Trump's fixer and Trump himself about shutting up a Playboy hottie's affair with Trump culminates some real tough days for the Trump clan..

May be time to escape reality and for some long lasting golfing outings for our beloved Trump.
Dude, give it up.
Nobody's listening to your lies anymore.
The American people are turning against you assholes.
I can't wait till November to watch you sorry bitches bawling about how badly you got beat.

I'm really not convinced that Hillary would have been better. I'll take this over a corporatist war mongering Wall Street shill.

"I'll take this over a corporatist war mongering Wall Street shill."

1711932_orig.jpg

Know that The Donald hit that.

I fapped to it twice in 1995. Hillary with the hot bob, oh yeah! NNggg!

Last edited:

Wouldn't it be better to have a system that didn't lead to two choices, both of them bad?

Wouldn't it be better to have a system that didn't lead to two choices, both of them bad?

Yes, let's do something to change it.

Proportional Representation.

In Germany they have a choice between six viable parties.

Traditional left, traditional right, center right, further right, further left and environmental left.

Not only this, no one party gets to control everything.

With FPTP the CDU/CSU gained 37% of the vote and 77% of the seats. However with PR they gained 33% of the vote and 34% of the seats.

Much fairer, leads to better politics, leads to individuals having the representatives of their choice.

What can you say? Everything on the list was a plus and Americans should have been celebrating every detail but alas the world is upside down and back-assward in the liberal mind.

Its rather amazing that for Trump cult members, the ONLY "defense" for Trump's almost daily fuck ups...........is to moronically respond with...."I hate Hillary more."

Grow up and admit your stupidity in backing an ignorant charlatan.

Traditional left, traditional right, center right, further right, further left and environmental left.

With FPTP the CDU/CSU gained 37% of the vote and 77% of the seats. However with PR they gained 33% of the vote and 34% of the seats.

Much fairer, leads to better politics, leads to individuals having the representatives of their choice.

I've supported that switch for years. How do we get there?

Its rather amazing that for Trump cult members, the ONLY "defense" for Trump's almost daily fuck ups...........is to moronically respond with...."I hate Hillary more."

Grow up and admit your stupidity in backing an ignorant charlatan.

Backing the ignorant charlatan is not necessarily stupid.

I realize you are a left winger and believe that your POV is the only POV.

Many voted for Trump in opposition to Hillary.

We got the SCOTUS as a bonus.

What's to admit.

You lost.

Suck on it....you have been for eighteen months.

Again, this site needs to set up a Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) subforum for those afflicted with the mental illness.

I've supported that switch for years. How do we get there?

Convince enough people that it's the right thing to do.

Convince them that the current system is only there so the rich can control the country.

Potentially make a non-partisan, non-left/right political party that is single issue, to change the system.

Bad idea.

I'm willing to bet you live in a big city.

WOW,

You left out his biggest screw up, making a deal with a supreme court judge to get him to retire so that he could nominate a new one.

Yeah, what a bone head.

Forum List

Back