A Bold Blueprint for Democrats to Lead for at Least a Generation to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope. Optimism. Anticipation.

Those feelings often seemed a distant memory during the past 18 months, at least in the part of my life that concerns politics and the future of my country.

Then, a few days ago, Paul Glastris published an article in the Washington MonthlyWinning Is Not Enough — that is a blueprint for how Democrats can regain control of the presidency and both houses of Congress … and then govern so that we retain our control for a generation to come, allowing us time to repair damage and implement broad changes that will build a better nation for the future.

Read these, it's just too important:

A bold blueprint for Democrats to lead the nation for at least a generation to come

Democrats need to win big to save our democracy

Democrats! The time is NOW!

On a quick skim, the Democrats are finished if they follow this tripe. It's the goofiest shit this month.

Bookmarked. I will laugh more later.

Those feelings often seemed a distant memory during the past 18 months, at least in the part of my life that concerns politics and the future of my country.

Then, a few days ago, Paul Glastris published an article in the Washington MonthlyWinning Is Not Enough — that is a blueprint for how Democrats can regain control of the presidency and both houses of Congress … and then govern so that we retain our control for a generation to come, allowing us time to repair damage and implement broad changes that will build a better nation for the future.

A bold blueprint for Democrats to lead the nation for at least a generation to come

Hope, Optimism, Anticipation....sounds good. Can anyone buy groceries with it?

The time is now for the left to get a new message.

You'd done nothing but promote negative bullshit for years.

You pushed the first affirmative action president on us and American rewarded by throwing you out of the house in 2010.

Did you even read you fucking links ?

The dailyKOS ?

Their message....Democrats have got to win !!!! Who clued them in ? Hillary Clinton.

You're gonna lose the senate even bigger in 2018.

Get used to it.

And suck on it.

You pushed the first affirmative action president on us and American rewarded by throwing you out of the house in 2010.

The dailyKOS ?

Their message....Democrats have got to win !!!! Who clued them in ? Hillary Clinton.

Get used to it.

And suck on it.
Alright I'm having trouble with this one. flacaltenn WillHaftawaite does that one have enough topical content? I have to know if I can respond or not.

Evidently you're the one having difficulty with topical content. Unless your whining is the topic.

Hope

Change

Yes we can

On a quick skim, the Democrats are finished if they follow this tripe. It's the goofiest shit this month.

Bookmarked. I will laugh more later.
flacaltenn WillHaftawaite ARE YOU SEEING THIS??? Absolutely NOT sufficient topical content! What are you going to do about it?!

Neither have you provided worthy content. Opinion is just that, nothing more.
flacaltenn WillHaftawaite HE DID IT AGAIN! For Chrissake I thought changes were coming???

If you want your thread to stay open -- report the posts and don't waste posts on complaining. If you don't like dissenting opinion -- try out the Invite Only Format.

Do not respond to this post in thread. PM me or any other USMB moderator.

The dailyKOS ?

Get used to it.

And suck on it.
Alright I'm having trouble with this one. flacaltenn WillHaftawaite does that one have enough topical content? I have to know if I can respond or not.

You posted the bullshit links. I read them and showed you what they were...useless.

Are the mods issuing tissues ?

Hope

Change

Yes we can

A blue wave will be secured with the following platform.

Impeach 45
Open borders for all
Abolish Ice.

That's the trifecta!

Gotta run on more than just a bunch of feelings in an election. The opposition can’t just be silenced, and therefore defeated just because one of them got hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back