Guess The Far Left Is Still In Panic Mode Because Of Trump's High Approval Going Into The Mid-Terms.

Obama had a really high approval rating going in to the mid terms as well, how did that work out for the Democrats?

Not so good.

anything can happen....
Obama had a high approval rating, because if someone didnt agree with him. You loons called them racist, but they showed you at the polls.
Yeah, Obama won 2 terms.
Because he was black.

Do you realize that Obama was not the first black person to run for President?

If America was just going to elect someone for blackness there were plenty of earlier opportunities.

Obama had a really high approval rating going in to the mid terms as well, how did that work out for the Democrats?

Not so good.

anything can happen....

You don't have a message.

The economy was sluggish.

His high approval ratings was because the left somehow convinced America that even a shit black president was a good thing.

And Obama passed a piece of shit health care bill.
Yes, those are factors of why.....

And the Dems are known to mess things up...mostly through divisions within the Party because the tent is too big...thus no jingle, of one single, thing....people differ, and the ones that did not get their way, stay home....

the only thing that can save Democrats butts, is there is a unified disgust, towards Trump and him bashing and lying about them daily...with his first breath or tweet, till he goes to bed at night....

Look Care....

Trump is mocking the system.
No, Donnie Dirt Bag is mocking SUCKERS like you!

Oh, don't sell yourself short.

He's mocking you too.

As am I.

He's in.

You lost.

Suck on it.

The more they continue pushing for illegals to have more rights than US citizens the more they will loose.

More rights?

Do you really believe that the left wanf illegal immigrants to have more rights than US citizens, or is this crafted hyperbole to ramp up the rhetoric against the left?
Hyperbole, he speaks nothing other....

No it is the truth, the far left wants more rights to illegals than US citizens. Just like they want to give their protected groups more rights than the average US citizen.

But only the far left can not see it.

Could you give some examples of more rights the left wants for illegal immigrants?

What are the extra rights?

Look Care....

Trump is mocking the system.
No, Donnie Dirt Bag is mocking SUCKERS like you!
Not really, but because of him we have people like yourself running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky. Very amusing.
Yes really, Donnie Dirt Bag has SUCKERS like you pegged!

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters"
- Donald Jackass Tramp
He is your president.
Not by my choice!

Yes, we realize that.

I woke up that morning with the depressing thought that Hillary Clinton would be my next president. I resolved to not do what had been done to Obama (or what you clows are doing to Trump.....not that I care....it's all a circus anyway).

But unlike those who kept saying "Bush isn't MY president". Obama was mine (disgusting as it was) and HIllary would have been too.

The more they continue pushing for illegals to have more rights than US citizens the more they will loose.

More rights?

Do you really believe that the left wanf illegal immigrants to have more rights than US citizens, or is this crafted hyperbole to ramp up the rhetoric against the left?

No it is the truth, the far left wants more rights to illegals than US citizens. Just like they want to give their protected groups more rights than the average US citizen.

Could you give some examples of more rights the left wants for illegal immigrants?

Because it is protected class by you far left drones.

It has only been posted over and over on this board. Thread after thread.

So if you missed all those threads and all those posts, then nothing I post here will make any difference!

Gee Why don't you move to Canada and just stay and see what "rights" you have there.

But yes someone that is illegal that get deported over and over and then kills someone get to be released back into the public, is a prime example. How many convicted murders do you see walk free that are US citizens?

You can thank the far left for that one.

Not so good.

anything can happen....
Obama had a high approval rating, because if someone didnt agree with him. You loons called them racist, but they showed you at the polls.
Yeah, Obama won 2 terms.
Because he was black.

If America was just going to elect someone for blackness there were plenty of earlier opportunities.

Obama was elected because he was black, as they say to be part of history.

Obama was the only one to make it through the rigged Democrat primaries.

It is the reason why the Clintons do not get along with the Obama's..

More rights?

So if you missed all those threads and all those posts, then nothing I post here will make any difference!

Gee Why don't you move to Canada and just stay and see what "rights" you have there.

But yes someone that is illegal that get deported over and over and then kills someone get to be released back into the public, is a prime example. How many convicted murders do you see walk free that are US citizens?

So, a convicted illegal immigrant murderer was just let free? Can you provide a link to something?

More rights?

So, a convicted illegal immigrant murderer was just let free? Can you provide a link to something?

Seriously you just asked for a link?

Man you far left drones really do not pay attrition to the outside world do you!

Next you will be wanting link proving the sky is blue.

Do your own research, learn about the outside world!

Again those threads on the board, do a search.

More rights?

One is that they can break the law without repercussions
Question answered, you can thank me

Man you far left drones really do not pay attrition to the outside world do you!

I’m asking you to support your assertion.

It seems like you can’t or won’t.

Either way, it’s an automatic debate loss.

No my assertion has already been supported many times, but you have to know the subject at hand, that is why I asked to do your own research. If you have to ask for proof of common knowledge then you loose the debate!

Just like asking for a link to the sky being blue!

Yeah, Obama won 2 terms.
Because he was black.
That has to be the STUPIDEST Limbaugh Lie anyone mindlessly parroted!
Not a lie, it's the truth.
Only in racist Bizarro World.
Only because he was black. He ran on transforming America.

Not so good.

anything can happen....
Yeah, Obama won 2 terms.
Because he was black.

Jesse Jackson? lol

Apparently, with a booming economy, great international relations, the successful Trump/Putin Summit, no wonder the left wont stop being violent and calling everyone a racist.
But what if Trump was around 30% Approval, would the liberals/democrats be behaving like bunches of angry 5 year old children causing havoc/temper tantrums with their mommies at the local grocer or wal-mart?
:aargh:
Successful Trump/Putin Summit? lol
Great international relations?

That's about as factual as the left being "violent" and calling "everyone" racist. You stay in your bubble; it will make our job easier in November.

Apparently, with a booming economy, great international relations, the successful Trump/Putin Summit, no wonder the left wont stop being violent and calling everyone a racist.
But what if Trump was around 30% Approval, would the liberals/democrats be behaving like bunches of angry 5 year old children causing havoc/temper tantrums with their mommies at the local grocer or wal-mart?
:aargh:
You need a link to initially support your useless biased opinion.

No my assertion has already been supported many times, but you have to know the subject at hand, that is why I asked to do your own research. If you have to ask for proof of common knowledge then you loose the debate!

You too need a link.

Whereas you are not the O/P -- in which case a link is critical and required -- in your case you need a link to support your biased opinion as well.

What is it going to be this week? Russia Collusion or Seperation of Families?

The left has no message. None. All they can do is bash people.
Freedom wins.
yes they do. if you don't agree with us, we are all going to crap on your cars and wear vagina costumes in your neighborhood.

Dude.

I can walk outside and see blue sky.

I cannot walk outside and see an illegal alien convicted of murder being set free.

If it’s so common, you should easily find a link to support YOUR assertion.

Do you really need to be shamed into supporting your argument?

Forum List

Back