Guess The Far Left Is Still In Panic Mode Because Of Trump's High Approval Going Into The Mid-Terms.

Oh my grammar/spelling Nazi..

If that is all you have then so be it, but you need to be educated on the subject!

Come back when you have been!

It is not my job to educate you in debate..
It's your job to back up your claim, but by not doing so, then it's your "opinion" and not a fact.

No when two sides debate they both know the subject matter. Read the rules posted on debate.

Clearly one person did not know it otherwise that question would not be asked.

According to evidence, you’re not educated on the subject, either.

It’s easy to make shit up that way, isn’t it?

And how would you know if you say there is no evidence to support my assertion?

See that is why you need to be educated on any subject in order to have a debate.

Since you aren’t providing evidence, the logical conclusion is that there isn’t any, or you could have put me in my place ages ago.

Yes you have just proven that you are not educated on the subject and did not really want a true "debate".

But I already knew that!

Apparently, with a booming economy, great international relations, the successful Trump/Putin Summit, no wonder the left wont stop being violent and calling everyone a racist.
But what if Trump was around 30% Approval, would the liberals/democrats be behaving like bunches of angry 5 year old children causing havoc/temper tantrums with their mommies at the local grocer or wal-mart?
:aargh:
LOLOL

By “high approval,” you mean an average approval rating of just 43%?

Polls show as of today Donald Trump numbers are basically unchanged since being elected. The majority, 53% on average disapprove and 41% approve. How anyone can think these numbers indicate his approval numbers are going is unknown. Seems kind of delusional.

Yes and we have seen Obama have high poll numbers yet lost 1000 seats across the nation and left the DNC bankrupt.

or do you far left drones just ignore that fact?
I did not know the thread was about Obama. I assumed it was about Rrump's poll numbers going up as it was falsely alleged in the OP.

The polls at that time and now were accurate, LeeOnLido. Clinton was clobbering Trump until Comey gave him the election.

Forum List

Back