Grrrr.

Mr. P said:
Man...Pale you must get to Donner Pass...can you imagine what they faced? Geeezzz..

No doubt Mr. P. Donner Pass isn't far from here. I've seen pictures of it on the news. The highway up there isn't much more than a one lane tunnel cut through the snow. They're starting to warn towns around here to be ready to evacuate because of avalanche hazard.

It's bad. Way too much snow. And I guess the fun part is when it all starts melting. Then we'll have floods to contend with. Fun, fun, fun.

I'm sorry, I still hold a child's eye wonder for snow.... that's beautiful to me. living in miami and (in the navy) in a part of japan where it doesn't snow makes me long for it, not dread it like you all understandably do.

NATO AIR said:
I'm sorry, I still hold a child's eye wonder for snow.... that's beautiful to me. living in miami and (in the navy) in a part of japan where it doesn't snow makes me long for it, not dread it like you all understandably do.
Nato...are you familiar with the Donner Party?

NATO AIR said:
Nato ill tell you the same thing i said to D... come to the midwest and take all you want!
and shovel my walk while your at it

NATO AIR said:

I'll happily pack some in some dry ice, and send it to wherever you like. :)

If I don't have fluffy white snow for Christmas, tho, I get awfully cranky. :)

Mr. P said:
Nato...are you familiar with the Donner Party?

yea, that's the one where they had to eat the dead right?

hey, i shoveled lots of snow around our barracks at boot camp in great lakes, illinois. i don't mind it, good workout if you do it right and don't hurt your back.

good luck with all the shoveling and driving in that stuff.

Mr. P said:
That's right.

Not me bud...You'd be hard pressed to even find a snow shovel around these parts. :)

oh well i meant folks like shattered, pale and johnney. :)

i love weather in most of its form, unless i'm in uniform, then its just uncomfortable at any time except for 70 degrees with a nice breeze on a sunny day.

Forum List

Back