5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Here's Darin in a candid shot...

Attachments

• $DJ.JPG
    $DJ.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 122
Well, he's cute & all, but the tank top and pleats don't do much for him...

jimnyc said:
Awesome photoshop! :laugh:

Darin, can I see your boobies?

What for? They're not 36C's. Hell..They're probably not even 36A's. :D

Darin, can we please trade wives? A permanent solution or temporary works for me.

That reminds me of a funny ad I saw on the net awhile back for some odd reason. It's a guy selling his Encyclopedia Brittanica collection. He said he no longer needs it as he just got married and his wife knows everything.

Shattered said:
You're still young. You'll bounce back. :)

Bouncing is what I was hoping for!

36 isn't too young in my book. And lately my bones and muscles have been feeling like that of an 80yr old man.

Hey! What's wrong with your OWN wife? One does not offer to trade spouses on a political board. I'm telling your mother.

jimnyc said:
Bouncing is what I was hoping for!

36 isn't too young in my book. And lately my bones and muscles have been feeling like that of an 80yr old man.

Oh, you're right.. 36 is practically knocking on death's door.. Good thing I'm still 35, then. :D

Shattered said:
Hey! What's wrong with your OWN wife? One does not offer to trade spouses on a political board. I'm telling your mother.

Nothings wrong with her, the grass just looks a little greener on the other side. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a little bartering amongst men. :)

Tell my Mommy, I'll ban her! LOL

Shattered said:
Oh, you're right.. 36 is practically knocking on death's door.. Good thing I'm still 35, then. :D

Whew! I will be 34 soon! I am so glad I have a loooooooooong time before I am old like 36 and stuff. :)

jimnyc said:
Nothings wrong with her, the grass just looks a little greener on the other side. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a little bartering amongst men. :)

Tell my Mommy, I'll ban her! LOL

Then I'll tell her you threatened to ban her.. Eventually, I'll be able to watch you getting your ass kicked, and your mouth washed out with soap. :D

Forum List

Back