Grover Norquist

so taking a pledge to NOT RAISE taxes on the citizens of this country is now considered walking in lockstep...if it is, than I damn well applaud them for it..

I see no problem with Republican walking in lock stop on a large number of issues. Normally political consultants call that having a consistent message.

Democrats are always walking in lockstep to RAISE TAXES on the american people...that's all they know..

they really shouldn't talk about others.

we should start a thread with a big picture of the lefts new hero, Warren Buffet. Hell they love him so much, they have named a TAX INCREASE after him

Last edited:
so taking a pledge to NOT RAISE taxes on the citizens of this country is now considered walking in lockstep...if it is, than I damn well applaud them for it..

I see no problem with Republican walking in lock stop on a large number of issues. Normally political consultants call that having a consistent message.

Democrats are always walking in lockstep to RAISE TAXES on the american people...that's all they know..

they really shouldn't talk about others.

we should start a thread with a big picture of the lefts new hero, Warren Buffet. Hell they love him so much, they have named a TAX INCREASE after him

Democrats know how to rebuild the country. Create jobs. When people are making money, a few taxes don't really matter.

Republicans know how to tear the country down and redistribute the wealth to the top 1%. It's not like it can be denied. Just look how their policies have ravaged the country.

It's easy when a party is 90% white and the base doesn't know what the leadership is doing.

Good to know.

cpac.jpg

The Republican base defends this. They work against their own self interests. Even Republican moderates are dismayed.

aka they want to distroy this country and put up a person who cant handle that 3am call

That's what we have now, dipshit.

Dumb fuck. Your team let Bin Laden go, and invaded a nation on the basis of lies.

President Obama got Bin Laden, and is getting the rest of the Al Queda leadership without bombing cities and people who don't even know the why of what is happening to them. The terrorists started an asymetrical war. Your people responded with a regular war and cost this nation trillions and thousands of lives. Our President responded with an asymetrical war of his own, one that we are winning without make a 1000 enemies for every terrorist we kill.

Obama handled that 3 am call, your people failed it, both before and after 9-11.

And everybody else would call it retardation.

Well we have a robot in the office now, so it wouldnt be much different, but I still say it's a dumb thing to say.

Forum List

Back