Grover Norquist

What about these guys?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eudy7hy940Y&feature=related]Not anti American, we Just hate America - YouTube[/ame]

Good to know.

cpac.jpg

Interesting. This must be the thread that Trajan accused me of starting. He stated so in the following thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...professor-the-president-must-be-defeated.html

Somebody who can follow orders when it's time for the 3:00 a.m. call.

Mitt is a good choice. He never knows what he thinks anyway.

The issue isn’t so much Romney but the conservative criminal element and rightist usual suspects he’d inflict upon the American people as CE, such as the likes of Norquist.

There couldn't possibly be anyone who is more obviously a criminal than Eric Holder. The entire Obama administration is a gang of criminals who wipe their asses on the Constitution on a daily basis.

Republicans have no ‘new’ ideas, just the same failed policies.

The old ideas work just fine. We don't need any new ones.

And the specter of Romney making judicial appointments with Robert Bork by his side is too horrendous to consider.

What could possibly scarier than Elena Kagen and Sotomeyor? Never has there been two less qualified justices (I dread to uee the term) than those two

Wow liberals parroting the same things over and over. And motorcycle man calls us lemmings? Uh lemmings follow without question, which most of the liberals do, I dont see any real criticisms of Obama or any of his policies from this crowd. Most are what we call "yes"men.

Your whole argument is to ignore anything Grover is doing abetting proof of anything just blurt out "Obama does it too!". The irony is that, when you say Obama does the same thing, you go on about how Terrible Obama is for doing the "same thing" as you say. Cant deal with the topic, just say "I'm rubber you're glue" !

Good to know.

cpac.jpg

That's exactly the way they think otherwise, they'd find a smart candidate.

Someone who belongs in a leadership position. Norquist is pretty smart himself to get these idiots to follow him out the door.

he only knows what hes told to know

sweets.......Im here to tell ya.........you best be looking right now about insulating yourself from a fall that is going to be crushing. Geez......at a minimum, throw out all razors lurking in the medicine cabinet and for Christsakes, DONT plan any trips to the mountains after November 6th. Around here, Id miss any k00k who went and offed themselves diving off a cliff for that bozo Obama. Not worth it sweets............just gottaq figure you can buckle up your chinstrap and look to 2016. It goes fast.........trust me. ANd maybe the new guy is going to fuck up...........who knows? But putting so many eggs in the basket for this clown makes no sense.

Indeed.......this place would suck without the k00ks.

Clayton did you say the republicans were using old ideas? You mean the same ideas from the 60s and keynsian economics, oh wait liberals use those ideas. Deficit spending is great, oh wait Europe is falling apart and is a complete joke now, let's be JUST like them!

Good to know.

cpac.jpg

Someone who belongs in a leadership position. Norquist is pretty smart himself to get these idiots to follow him out the door.

Wow you have one quote, and I said it was stupid. Why dont you actually try to have a discussion other than make fun of a quote. You dont see me on here sayind Obama's "My muslim faith" to George Stephanopolous over and over again. It's old and
you win the quote is stupid. See and people say I'm a just a RW hack, nope, but I know lots of lefties on here that couldnt even say Obama's quote was stupid, nope, he's the messiah and is ALWAYS right.

Another tax exempt Media Matters scoop? Ho-hum. We have the administration involved in gun-running, release of classified information for political purposes and knee-jerk lefties worry about Grover Norquist? What a pathetic bunch.

Good to know.

cpac.jpg

Oh. Lord. I wish Norquist would run. That would be SO cool. We could skip all this shit about America falling apart, just hand him the country and watch shit explode.

Good to know.

cpac.jpg

Well since you equate smart with being a commie, I guess we dont have you're kinda smart. We have people that come up with ideas outside the Communist Manifesto, I know it's CRAZY.

Clayton did you say the republicans were using old ideas? You mean the same ideas from the 60s and keynsian economics, oh wait liberals use those ideas. Deficit spending is great, oh wait Europe is falling apart and is a complete joke now, let's be JUST like them!

I really get a kick out of libturds who think their ideas are new. They are as old as democracy. What's new about fleecing the taxpayers or debasing the currency?

Another tax exempt Media Matters scoop? Ho-hum. We have the administration involved in gun-running, release of classified information for political purposes and knee-jerk lefties worry about Grover Norquist? What a pathetic bunch.
"Our lord Obama can do no wrong."

Nor can Mittens. You haven't been reading much of late, have you? Mittens is perfection personified.

See? Grover says it and Whitehall blames media matters...not Grover. Why oh why did Media Matters make him say it? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back