Grover Norquist

Mr Etch A Sketch is the perfect choice for GObP/pub/bag prez. He has no ideas, no opinions, no position of his own.

The only position he has held consistently is that he will go back to the failed Reagan/Bush/Bush trickle down voodoo, taking money away from the middle/poor class and giving it his ultra wealthy cronies.

The same thing that put us in financial ruin, same thing that made us a debtor nation - that's what Norquist/Rove/no-balls-Mitt has in store for us. And yet, rw's deny that the GObP wants the country to fail.

Most amazing is that while the R says President Obama is somehow wanting us to become like Europe, its actually the R's who are forcing us to adopt the same failing actions that are right now taking European countries down.

rw's ... TURN OFF fux and THINK FOR YOURSELF.

As long as you get your news from fux, what you're really getting is propaganda from Murdoch and a damn MUSLIM ARAB who want to control the US and only a real fool would believe they have our best interests at heart.

This is why when repub scream about leadership no one can keep a straight face. Grover says kiss the ring and the rePubs not only kiss it but suck his finger too.

Good to know.

cpac.jpg

Norquist should know. He's running the show.

Unelected and in charge.

That's the way conservatives like it, by gumption!

Is Grover that guy that all the repubs pledge to? Seems like his opinion is pretty important. Was that at CPAC? Seems like his opinion is pretty important. I'm guessing the right will minimize him by saying he's just "some guy".
Yeah.....much like Annie "Bones" Coulter....Grover Norquist is just "some guy" who.....​

....makes-shit-UP!!!!!

"Norquist said, “States without income taxes …grow much faster, much more population growth, have more wealth and income creation.”

aka they want to distroy this country and put up a person who cant handle that 3am call

Wow, Obama has been so awesome at it. Lets pick those non-radical muslims in the Muslim Brotherhood. Lets watch the Iranians revolt and get crushed. Lets take Iran's word that they arent going to develope nuclear weapons, and if the continue we'll make meaningless threats and give more than 17 UN resolutions! And let's bow to every leader on Earth (The President bows to noone, he is any leader's equal OR should be)
Face it Obama is a lightweight, even European leaders laugh at him.

But Buckeye, you missed that the OP is about Grover Norwuist quote.

I like Norquist and I'd like to see the context of that quote. But assuming all else is correct, it's stupid and not worth defending. How's that. MAybe a liberal will have the balls to criticise someone on their team.

Wow liberals parroting the same things over and over. And motorcycle man calls us lemmings? Uh lemmings follow without question, which most of the liberals do, I dont see any real criticisms of Obama or any of his policies from this crowd. Most are what we call "yes"men.

Dave it is. They started to burn Norquist , but it's fun crashing the party and quite easy. Just call the liberals out for being yes men and you dont get an arguement, not even from the liberals

Forum List

Back