Grover Norquist

All we have to do is replace Obama. … We are not auditioning for fearless leader. We don’t need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Ryan budget. … We just need a president to sign this stuff. We don’t need someone to think it up or design it. The leadership now for the modern conservative movement for the next 20 years will be coming out of the House and the Senate.

Grover Norquist wants a lame and weakminded Executive.

If this does not wake the mouth breathers up to the fact the GOP has been taken over by complete maniacs, nothing will.

rw's can never say that they didn't know.

They know that Norquist/Rove run the party and they know Etch A Sketch has no opinions of his own, except that he likes trees that are the right height.

If Mittens is elected, you'll see your paychecks shrink as your taxes go up and your investments in the crapper because Wall Street always tanks when the R's are in the White House. You'll also see us paying for a larger military and a new war.

But don't worry about the one percenters cuz Mitt will always take care of his cronies.

And, I won't want to hear even one rw swear they didn't know all this and more before the election.

Good to know.

cpac.jpg

Norquist should know. He's running the show.

Unelected and in charge.

That's the way conservatives like it, by gumption!

I thought cheney was running things? oh wait, its Rush...whoops, now its Grover...:lol:
ROOOOOOOVE! :lol::lol::lol:

Karl-Rove-puppeteer-460x307.jpg

All we have to do is replace Obama. … We are not auditioning for fearless leader. We don’t need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Ryan budget. … We just need a president to sign this stuff. We don’t need someone to think it up or design it. The leadership now for the modern conservative movement for the next 20 years will be coming out of the House and the Senate.

If this does not wake the mouth breathers up to the fact the GOP has been taken over by complete maniacs, nothing will.

They know that Norquist/Rove run the party and they know Etch A Sketch has no opinions of his own, except that he likes trees that are the right height.

If Mittens is elected, you'll see your paychecks shrink as your taxes go up and your investments in the crapper because Wall Street always tanks when the R's are in the White House. You'll also see us paying for a larger military and a new war.

But don't worry about the one percenters cuz Mitt will always take care of his cronies.

And, I won't want to hear even one rw swear they didn't know all this and more before the election.

Make up your fucking mind already.

Now it's Norquist/Rove running the party.

A few days ago, it was Limbaugh/Beck

Last week it was Hannity/O'Reilly.

2 weeks ago it was the Koch brothers.

3 weeks ago it was Cheney/Rumsfeld.

Why don't you just pick 2 and make them your personal demons??

It actually doesn't take a whole lot of creative genius to realize that the proper direction for America at this moment in our history is "REVERSE COURSE."

Yeah ... we're getting jobs and Wall Street is in better shape than it was under the bush regime and the economy is moving - in spite of the Do Nothings that work tireless for the total complete collapse of the United States.

Yeah ... let's go back to the tinkle down that didn't work for ReaganBushBush cuz it will surely start working just any moment now.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It actually doesn't take a whole lot of creative genius to realize that the proper direction for America at this moment in our history is "REVERSE COURSE."

Yeah ... we're getting jobs and Wall Street is in better shape than it was under the bush regime and the economy is moving - in spite of the Do Nothings that work tireless for the total complete collapse of the United States.

Yeah ... let's go back to the tinkle down that didn't work for ReaganBushBush cuz it will surely start working just any moment now.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Aw, your just pissed because your kids didn't remember you.

Wall Street is in good shape because of the GOP, not Obama...when he had it with the dems....it fell apart.

Many of us did fine in the Reagan/Bush years...along with Clinton too (and his GOP congress).

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and take a look around you.

Obama is a failure.....get over it...time to move on.

More lies from the right. Ya wanna show me where I wrote that beckhannityoreillyrumsfeld run the GObP? fux IS the unofficial voice of the right.

The party is terrified of lushbo - very telling. Cheney/Rummy/Rove ran the bush disaster and Norquist/Rove run it now.

Take notes in the future. That way you won't make such a fool of yourself by lying.

Don't thank me ...

More lies from the right. Ya wanna show me where I wrote that beckhannityoreillyrumsfeld run the GObP? fux IS the unofficial voice of the right.

The party is terrified of lushbo - very telling. Cheney/Rummy/Rove ran the bush disaster and Norquist/Rove run it now.

Take notes in the future. That way you won't make such a fool of yourself by lying.

Don't thank me ...

Thank you for showing us why the left needs help.

I have been recommending electro-shock therapy for some time.

You can be first.

Don't thank me ...

Quite telling how you didn't say anything about the Koch bros. :eusa_whistle:

Don't thank me ...

Show me where I denied it?

Or, just keep lying like you did here. Your entire first post was a lie and now you're adding to it.

FACT is, kochs are buying sucker's votes and not even bothering to hide it ... You could even get a lawn sign that reads, KOCH SUCKER.

Don't thank me ...

Or, just keep lying like you did here. Your entire first post was a lie and now you're adding to it.

FACT is, kochs are buying sucker's votes and not even bothering to hide it ... You could even get a lawn sign that reads, KOCH SUCKER.

That sign makes no sense, considering they pronounce their name "coke".

Coke sucker? That would only irritate the good folks at Pepsico.

Quit sniveling and QUIT changing the subject with every post.

You lied.

End of story.

Now go away.

Quit sniveling and QUIT changing the subject with every post.

You lied.

End of story.

Now go away.

Make me.

so taking a pledge to NOT RAISE taxes on the citizens of this country is now considered walking in lockstep...if it is, than I damn well applaud them for it..

so taking a pledge to NOT RAISE taxes on the citizens of this country is now considered walking in lockstep...if it is, than I damn well applaud them for it..

I see no problem with Republican walking in lock stop on a large number of issues. Normally political consultants call that having a consistent message.

Forum List

Back