Grover Norquist

That's awesome. It puts into perfect perspective why conservatives gravitate towards the dumbest friggen candidates they can possibly find.

I would think Romney would be insulted - but maybe he figures it's a small price to pay (being considered a trained monkey) to get what he wants.

Romney is a rocket scientist compared to Palin, Bachman, Cain and Perry and I still wouldn't trust him to change the oil in my car.

lol, rocket scientist..

of course there are so many in the Democrat party...

what a circle jerk

Last edited:
That's awesome. It puts into perfect perspective why conservatives gravitate towards the dumbest friggen candidates they can possibly find.

I would think Romney would be insulted - but maybe he figures it's a small price to pay (being considered a trained monkey) to get what he wants.

Romney is a rocket scientist compared to Palin, Bachman, Cain and Perry and I still wouldn't trust him to change the oil in my car.

I still think it's a rich man's wager for him. "I've never been President, and I'm bored."

At least with Romney....you'll have a car.

With Obama around...you'll be walking and any beater you buy will probably run on the methane put out by Nancy Pelosi.

REALLY? so putting the quote on a photo shopped picture of Romney and presenting it as real, is HONEST?

some of you have no honor and don't care either.

No ignoring the quote is honest. Right?

I'll be your huckleberry, it's a stupid quote, NEXT!

More than stupid since the repubs sign pledges with this guy. I dont know what adjective you'd use but if it was a George Soros quote you'd shit your pants

More than stupid since the repubs sign pledges with this guy. I dont know what adjective you'd use but if it was a George Soros quote you'd shit your pants

I wouldnt wast alot of time on it. He does feel the same way, if he said it, oh well, points for honesty. Soros is a dirt bag, nothing new there.

I mean norquist started that after Bush's "no new taxes" pledge was broken, cuz it killed Bush and he didnt want it to happen. Alot of republicans are RINOs at the local level and raise taxes (like in Illinois), so it's hard to nail democrats on it, when we do it, so at the national level they dont want that happening.

I wouldnt wast alot of time on it. He does feel the same way, if he said it, oh well, points for honesty. Soros is a dirt bag, nothing new there.

Sure you wouldnt because its not George Soros. Be honest with yourself, the only reason this is being treated like not a big deal is because it comes from your party. If Dems were made to sign pledges promising to raise taxes no matter what, you'd be concerned. If the person who had enough influence to have Dems sign a pledge making that promise said he wanted a President that would bow to him and his ideas. Actually advocating for an empty suit to be Elected President so he can pull the strings...you'd be concerned. But its a Repub...no biggie.:eusa_liar:

And the Democrats pledge with Warren Buffet to RAISE taxes on the citizens of this country, so much so they named the damn thing after him..

really give us all a break..

Sure you wouldnt because its not George Soros. Be honest with yourself, the only reason this is being treated like not a big deal is because it comes from your party. If Dems were made to sign pledges promising to raise taxes no matter what, you'd be concerned. If the person who had enough influence to have Dems sign a pledge making that promise said he wanted a President that would bow to him and his ideas. Actually advocating for an empty suit to be Elected President so he can pull the strings...you'd be concerned. But its a Repub...no biggie.:eusa_liar:

Closed unlike you I do criticize my party and in the last election for Lamar Alexander I litteraly went ini mini miny mo and pick a guy. I dont remember, there were like 30 names on the ballot, it wasnt the democrat and it wasnt Alexander, it could have been a communist for all I know. I dont blindly support just 'cause.

I answered very early in the thread that I like Norquist and it was a stupid thing to say. that's more honesty than any of you Obamabots show. And yes George Soros is a commie piece of shit, but intelligent people already know that.

And the Democrats pledge with Warren Buffet to RAISE taxes on the citizens of this country, so much so they named the damn thing after him..

really give us all a break..

No Dems signed anything with Buffet you little liar

Forum List

Back