Grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear, I understand very well what child abuse is. I was a Child Protective Services Investigator for 26 years. I delt with many cases of child abuse including sexual abuse so I have nothing to learn from you.

I find it pretty pathetic and sad that you actually believe that there are educators "informing" children that they are gay or whatever. If that actually happened, it would in fact be emotional/institutional abuse. Maybe some perverted rogue teach some where did something like that, but it is inconceivable that any school district would condone such a thing

Is there any crap out there that you allow your brain to be polluted that you do not just swallow whole without question?
Sweety, your claim to being a Child Protective Services Investigator puts no requirement on me to accept it as true. I find it pathetic and sad that leftists have thus need to groom and exploit children. That you find nothing wrong with such behavior is astonishing but astonishingly vile behavior seems to be the norm for the left.

Uh, that was addressed to Bob, who is a member of the Latter Day Saints Cult AKA Mormons, started by a guy named Joseph Smith, who married multiple teenage girls, some as young as 14. The Mormons continued this practice into the 20th century, when they finally had to outlaw it at the behest of the Federal Government to get Utah into the Union. Apparently, the Mormon Prophet had a discussion with God, who apparently hadn't noticed Smith and the other cult leaders were doing it wrong for 70 years or so.

Again- you belong to a cult that groomed teenage girls to be sister-wives for your cult leaders, and some splinter groups of your cult still do.

That's a 100 times worse than telling little Timmy that "faggot" and "Dyke" are bad words. Clearly, someone should have told you that at an early age, maybe you wouldn't be such a hateful fuck today. Naw, you probably would. Just judging by your personality and your murder wank fantasies... you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

Um. Okay.

Teaching kids not to be bigots is actually a good thing.
I'm fascinated by your preoccupation with cults. But that aside, it seems to be a shared pathology among the left that manifests as a really perverted need to focus your sexual dysfunctions toward children.

You condemn it and acknowledge that you never read it. And, as the one condemning it, the burden of proof is on you to explain why it is so evil/.
I'm not at all surprised you don't find exploitation of children to be evil. I tend to think it's a pathology shared primarily by the self-hating, retrograde left and the data supports that.

You condemn it and acknowledge that you never read it. And, as the one condemning it, the burden of proof is on you to explain why it is so evil/.
Correct. You acknowledged you never read the data and went on to insist the data presented to you was a conspiracy theory.

I'm fascinated by your preoccupation with cults. But that aside, it seems to be a shared pathology among the left that manifests as a really perverted need to focus your sexual dysfunctions toward children.

And to project it on others.

What Incel Joe keeps saying about my “cult”, the vast majority of it is just plain outright lies. Some of it is based on some distant scraps of truth, but so extravagantly twisted and distorted as to be almost unrecognizable.

Most of it is very likely projections of his own deep depravities.

Sweety, your claim to being a Child Protective Services Investigator puts no requirement on me to accept it as true. I find it pathetic and sad that leftists have thus need to groom and exploit children. That you find nothing wrong with such behavior is astonishing but astonishingly vile behavior seems to be the norm for the left.
I really don't give a rats hind parts if you believe me or not. And this grooming shit is getting real old. I tried to educate you but you don't seem to learn real well.

If you want to talk about child abuse consider this, Ignoring a child emotional needs, brushing aside their questions and concerns about there gender identity and sexual orientation and leaving them to deal with it all on their own is emotional neglect and abuse. And, that is what you and others here are advocating

I'm not at all surprised you don't find exploitation of children to be evil. I tend to think it's a pathology shared primarily by the self-hating, retrograde left and the data supports that.
Holy shit.!! Now you are getting really bizarre.. I do in fact find exploitation of children evil. I also find your use of children as pawns in your pathetic and irrational war against gays and trans people evil and abusive

Actually, it's more my reasonable fear of religious fanatics. Being a student of history, we have a long history of crusades, inquisitions, witch-burnings, etc. that all you religionists do to please your imaginary sky man.

And to project it on others.

What @Incel Joe keeps saying about my “cult”, the vast majority of it is just plain outright lies. Some of it is based on some distant scraps of truth, but so extravagantly twisted and distorted as to be almost unrecognizable.

Except you never really point out anything I got wrong. You see, if you really were certain I was wrong you could easily point out the things I am mistaken on.

Of course, none of you Mormons ever do. A couple of you have even accused me of being an apostate Mormon. Most of you have the good sense to give me a wide berth.

You keep coming up for the Punishment... kind of a masochistic thing. That's why we call you ClosetBob.

Now, to the point- Do you deny that early Mormons practiced Polygamy with very young girls? who were groomed at an early age. No girl want to marry a creepy old man unless she's been "Groomed" for it.

Actually, it's more my reasonable fear of religious fanatics. Being a student of history, we have a long history of crusades, inquisitions, witch-burnings, etc. that all you religionists do to please your imaginary sky man.

Except you never really point out anything I got wrong. You see, if you really were certain I was wrong you could easily point out the things I am mistaken on.

Of course, none of you Mormons ever do. A couple of you have even accused me of being an apostate Mormon. Most of you have the good sense to give me a wide berth.

You keep coming up for the Punishment... kind of a masochistic thing. That's why we call you ClosetBob.

Now, to the point- Do you deny that early Mormons practiced Polygamy with very young girls? who were groomed at an early age. No girl want to marry a creepy old man unless she's been "Groomed" for it.
Actually, you seem to spend a great deal of time in trembling fear of people just like you.

Holy shit.!! Now you are getting really bizarre.. I do in fact find exploitation of children evil. I also find your use of children as pawns in your pathetic and irrational war against gays and trans people evil and abusive
The war you seem to embrace is the war against children. The woke left's grinding need to exploit children is nothing less than a pathology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back