Grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in denial about anything. You are

Section of packet asking to list opponents of club
Section of packet asking to list opponents of club

Additionally, the packet’s suggested activities section is disturbing. It is indicative of the type of indoctrination parents must worry about when sending their children to public schools

For example, one of the recommended activities is for teachers to ask students their Kinsey Scale rating. For those unfamiliar, this is a tool used to determine one’s level of homosexuality. It is often referred to as the “Am I gay? Test.” It evaluates one's sexuality based on answers to questions about their sexual desires and interests. It is named after Alfred Kinsey, considered the father of the sexual revolution and the founder of the Kinsey Institute for Sex Research at Indiana University.

Activity suggestion sheet recommending asking students their Kinsey scale rating
Activity suggestion sheet recommending asking students their Kinsey scale rating
Additionally, the Kinsey Scale analyzes sexual perversions and other mature, if not odd, content. It emphasizes that “sexuality is fluid” and that human sexuality does not fit into “two strict categories.” Moreover, it asks participants to describe their emotions behind having sexual intercourse with people of the same sex and other sexual fantasies. It’s a completely inappropriate activity for teachers to do with students, regardless of age.

Kinsey scale
Kinsey scale
Kinsey Scale | Sexual orientation

EXCLUSIVE — Imagine a scenario in which your child comes home from school and tells you that they now identify as “pansexual.” Or, while telling you about the school day, your child mentions that he or she was told he or she was gay based on a test a teacher gave them. Or you discover he or she was recruited by a teacher to lead a gay and transgender student club but was instructed not to tell any parents because “what happens in the student club, stays in the club.” These are the alarming contents of a packet distributed by the California Teachers Association regarding the formation of gay and transgender clubs in schools.

Packet section asking teachers to list students they recruited who could lead the LGBTQ+ club
Packet section asking teachers to list students they recruited who could lead the LGBTQ+ club

The packet acts as an instructional guide on propagandizing students with gay and transgender information. One of the most disturbing parts is the recommendation for these clubs in elementary schools, where children are 10 years old or younger. Another concerning section focuses on teachers proactively recruiting students to be leaders of these clubs. It provides a section for teachers to list the names of the students they think would be interested. This particular packet was from a previous California Teachers Association LGBTQ+ Issues Conference
Holy shit! Now the Washington Examiner??!

Is there any right wing propaganda that you don't indulging to poison you mind?

Teachers giving tests to determine that they are gay and a teacher "informing them" that they are gay Please give me a sign that you are at least smart enough to know how stupid that is!!

And providing information on the reality of homosexuality and transgender issues is not propaganda.

These clubs that are mentioned are nothing more that things like Gay -Straight Alliances where kids of all stripes have an opportunity to see others as the complex human beings that they are instead of sexual freaks. This is part of social and emotional development that prevents kids from becoming ignorant bullies and hysterical snowflakes like many on this forum

Teachers giving tests to determine that they are gay and a teacher "informing them" that they are gay Please give me a sign that you are at least smart enough to know how stupid that is!!

And providing information on the reality of homosexuality and transgender issues is not propaganda.

These clubs that are mentioned are nothing more that things like Gay -Straight Alliances where kids of all stripes have an opportunity to see others as the complex human beings that they are instead of sexual freaks. This is part of social and emotional development that prevents kids from becoming ignorant bullies and hysterical snowflakes like many on this forum
Pretty typical. You launch into a conspiracy theory to protect the groomers. I understand leftists are self-haters but why project your fears and insecurities on children?

Furthermore, the packet includes the “Gender Unicorn,” a colorful, happy animated character designed to indoctrinate children on topics such as gender identity, gender expression, and how one can differentiate from their sex assigned at birth. Additionally, the “Gender Unicorn” discusses sexual attraction and the differences between “physical attraction” and “emotional attraction.”

1649625981523.png

''Teachers giving tests to determine that they are gay and a teacher "informing them" that they are gay Please give me a sign that you are at least smart enough to know how stupid that is!''

Sounds great. LBTGTAVCDE teachers, obviously not objective or impartial and with no qualifications in child psychology are going to be ''informing them'' that they are gay.

Please tell me that you are at least not so far left that you can understand what child abuse is. No? Lie to me anyway.

You support it and you acknowledge that you never read it.

You know nothing of the facts and defend what you know nothing of.

It's like I said earlier—with one tip of its forked tongue it denies that it is happening, while with the other tip of its forked tongue, it openly defends it.

I see that you've been on this site longer than it or I have, so you probably know just as well as I do what it actually is, and what interest it really has in children. It's against the rules to come out and say it, but we know.

In either case, it the sort of statement that is always offered as a justification.

Has anyone other than this one short-eyed freak suggested that three-, four-, or five-year-olds are “awakening sexually”? It's clear enough why one of its kind would want to believe that, want to claim that, but I think most of us very well know better, and most of its kind would know better than to make such a claim, and expect it to be believed as anything other than a bullshit excuse to take inappropriate advantage of that “awakening”.

Has anyone other than this one short-eyed freak suggested that three-, four-, or five-year-olds are “awakening sexually”? It's clear enough why one of its kind would want to believe that, want to claim that, but I think most of us very well know better, and most of its kind would know better than to make such a claim, and expect it to be believed as anything other than a bullshit excuse to take inappropriate advantage of that “awakening”.
He uses this classic pedophile language as brazenly as he does because he knows he will be protected for it here.

It's like I said earlier—with one tip of its forked tongue it denies that it is happening, while with the other tip of its forked tongue, it openly defends it.

I see that you've been on this site longer than it or I have, so you probably know just as well as I do what it actually is, and what interest it really has in children. It's against the rules to come out and say it, but we know.
Delta4embassy Mach 2.

''Teachers giving tests to determine that they are gay and a teacher "informing them" that they are gay Please give me a sign that you are at least smart enough to know how stupid that is!''

Sounds great. LBTGTAVCDE teachers, obviously not objective or impartial and with no qualifications in child psychology are going to be ''informing them'' that they are gay.

Please tell me that you are at least not so far left that you can understand what child abuse is. No? Lie to me anyway.
Dear, I understand very well what child abuse is. I was a Child Protective Services Investigator for 26 years. I delt with many cases of child abuse including sexual abuse so I have nothing to learn from you.

I find it pretty pathetic and sad that you actually believe that there are educators "informing" children that they are gay or whatever. If that actually happened, it would in fact be emotional/institutional abuse. Maybe some perverted rogue teach some where did something like that, but it is inconceivable that any school district would condone such a thing

Is there any crap out there that you allow your brain to be polluted that you do not just swallow whole without question?

Last edited:
Furthermore, the packet includes the “Gender Unicorn,” a colorful, happy animated character designed to indoctrinate children on topics such as gender identity, gender expression, and how one can differentiate from their sex assigned at birth. Additionally, the “Gender Unicorn” discusses sexual attraction and the differences between “physical attraction” and “emotional attraction.”

View attachment 628764
You are conflating education with indoctrination. The kids already know a whole lot about transgender issues. This is just helping them to put it in perspective and providing helpful information so that they can better understand and deal with the feeling that they are having.

Better to get it from people who are educated than from the street and from bigots who read right wing propaganda,

You people can trash me all you want with your accusations of supporting child abuse but it rolls right off of my back. I know what I'm talking about and I am clear and confident in what I believe. You all need to get over your hysteria and fear of everything gay and trans and wake up to the new reality. Deal with it.

Packet suggesting LGTBQ+ clubs should be formed in elementary school
Packet suggesting LGTBQ+ clubs should be formed in elementary school

The packet also asks teachers to list supporters and enemies of these clubs. One section is dedicated to listing the names of allies who “would support this project.” Another section is provided to identify any existential threats to the club and to list those who could be a “barrier to your success.”
So what? I addressed that issue previously. Those clubs are support groups for LGBT kids and forge alliances between then and straight kids . The end result is that the LGBT kids feel validated and accepted, and are less likely to become depressed and suicidal, and the straight kids are less likely to become ignorant bigots and bullies

Dear, I understand very well what child abuse is. I was a Child Protective Services Investigator and supervisor for 26 years. I delt with many cases of child abuse including sexual abuse so I have nothing to learn from you.

I find it pretty pathetic and sad that you actually believe that there are educators "informing" children that they are gay or whatever. If that actually happened, it would in fact be emotional/institutional abuse. Maybe some perverted rogue teach some where did something like that, but it is inconceivable that any school district would condone such a thing

Is there any crap out there that you allow your brain to be polluted that you do not just swallow whole without question?

Not really. Just because you endorse child grooming js no reason for me to accept such vulgarity.

I'm not a part of any cult persecuted for any sexual practice. It seems your feelings are hurt at being part of a cult that likes to diddle children.

Uh, that was addressed to Bob, who is a member of the Latter Day Saints Cult AKA Mormons, started by a guy named Joseph Smith, who married multiple teenage girls, some as young as 14. The Mormons continued this practice into the 20th century, when they finally had to outlaw it at the behest of the Federal Government to get Utah into the Union. Apparently, the Mormon Prophet had a discussion with God, who apparently hadn't noticed Smith and the other cult leaders were doing it wrong for 70 years or so.

There is no “good light” in which to put these stories.

The sexual abuse of children is always bad, and always unacceptable, and no matter how you sick fucks try to spin these stories, you cannot hide what it is that you are, or what you are doing.

Again- you belong to a cult that groomed teenage girls to be sister-wives for your cult leaders, and some splinter groups of your cult still do.

That's a 100 times worse than telling little Timmy that "faggot" and "Dyke" are bad words. Clearly, someone should have told you that at an early age, maybe you wouldn't be such a hateful fuck today. Naw, you probably would. Just judging by your personality and your murder wank fantasies... you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

should be formed in elementary school

The packet also asks teachers to list supporters and enemies of these clubs. One section is dedicated to listing the names of allies who “would support this project.” Another section is provided to identify any existential threats to the club and to list those who could be a “barrier to your success.”

Um. Okay.

Teaching kids not to be bigots is actually a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back