Grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Signal....You're joking. right?

Ad Fontes Media rates Daily Signal in the Skews Right category of bias and as Mixed Reliability/Opinion OR Other Issues in terms of reliability. Daily Signal is a website that focuses on policy and political news, as well as conservative commentary. It is published by The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C.

Daily Signal Bias and Reliability - Ad Fontes Media

If you want a different source.

You people have every intention of grooming children.

The leftist child grooming is all about manipulation and trying to be secretive about their agenda.

With one tip of its forked tongue, The Oppressive Faggot will deny that any of this is happening, and with the other tip of its forked tongue, it will openly defend these practices, and condemn anyone who opposes them as “hateful”, and “bigoted” and by whatever other slurs it feels like using at the time.

With one tip of its forked tongue, The Oppressive Faggot will deny that any of this is happening, and with the other tip of its forked tongue, it will openly defend these practices, and condemn anyone who opposes them as “hateful”, and “bigoted” and by whatever other slurs it feels like using at the time.

I'm sure ''racist'' is the next slur to be hurled by the Pom Pom flailers for child abuse.

Sorry!! Just as bad. These homophobic propaganda mills present these stories in the worst possible light, if they are not outright lies.

They also take isolated incidents and create the impression that it is widespread, when common sense should inform you that it would takea seriously sick person to actually do something like this

Sorry!! Just as bad. These homophobic propaganda mills present these stories in the worst possible light…

There is no “good light” in which to put these stories.

The sexual abuse of children is always bad, and always unacceptable, and no matter how you sick fucks try to spin these stories, you cannot hide what it is that you are, or what you are doing.

Sorry!! Just as bad. These homophobic propaganda mills present these stories in the worst possible light, if they are not outright lies.

They also take isolated incidents and create the impression that it is widespread, when common sense should inform you that it would takea seriously sick person to actually do something like this
I guess it's convenient to just pretend leftist grooming isn't happening, that continued, credible reports are all one big conspiracy. That seems to be a typical pattern of behavior for leftists and their denialism.

Teachers and administrators at New Jersey's Pearl R. Miller Middle School forced students to watch a video about a "transgender man's" hormone treatment without notifying the students' parents. The video, "Ten Years on Testosterone," was part of a social studies class and detailed the "transition" of an LGBTQ activist.

Yes. Hide behind your wall of denial. That's pretty typical for leftists who approve of child grooming. Denial provides for soothing balm that placates an emotional requirement for groomers want an allowance for child sexual abuse.

Moving from the East Coast to the West Coast, we find that a packet distributed by the California Teachers Association discusses the formation of gay and transgender clubs in schools. The packet contains an almost overwhelming array of disturbing content and recommendations. One section encourages elementary school teachers to proactively recruit students to be leaders of these clubs — and provides room for teachers to list the names of the students they think would be interested

Transgendered 5 year olds? Talking about masturbation with 11 year olds?

You bet this shit is happening and it is happening despite parent's objections and despite the denials by the dishonest Stalinists in this thread.
Yes, actually at the age of 4 or 5, kids are aware of there gender identity, and some are not entirely comfortable with their assigned gender. These are kids that need recognition and support and not rejection and condemnation. This policy is intended to ensure that educators respond appropriately these kids. The alternative is to leave them confused, feeling guilty, leading to emotional problems and self destructive behavior.

I did not read the 700 page policy and I doubt that anyone else here did either. But I did read the news piece and see nothing objectionable. The older children are well aware of the issues of gender identity and sexual orientation. They are awakening sexually but they are often exposed to misinformation and biased views.

The policy can ensure that they have complete and accurate information so as they can make it through this difficult stage of development behaving responsibly, staying safe, and feeling good about themselves regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation

You snowflakes need to get over your hysteria about everything sexual, especially LGBTQ issues and wake up to the fact that the kids already know a lot, but need guidance and support

I guess it's convenient to just pretend leftist grooming isn't happening, that continued, credible reports are all one big conspiracy. That seems to be a typical pattern of behavior for leftists and their denialism.

Teachers and administrators at New Jersey's Pearl R. Miller Middle School forced students to watch a video about a "transgender man's" hormone treatment without notifying the students' parents. The video, "Ten Years on Testosterone," was part of a social studies class and detailed the "transition" of an LGBTQ activist.
This is interesting. While this ........
The Washington Free Beacon is a privately owned, for-profit online newspaper primarily funded through online advertising. Analysis / Bias In review, the Washington Free Beacon often uses loaded words in their headlines that favor the right such as Michael Moore’s Ex-Wife Claims He Stiffed Her out of Movie Profits.

Washington Free Beacon - Media Bias/Fact Check

.......presents this story as a big pearl clutching travesty, I am here to tell you that I live a couple of towns over from this school district and this has not even been news here.

Why she these kids not learn this. Some may be trans. Others may know trans people. This will not make anyone trans. It will, however make them smarter, and better able to make choices in their live if necessary. Geeezzzzz get over it!

Yes, actually at the age of 4 or 5, kids are aware of there gender identity, and some are not entirely comfortable with their assigned gender. These are kids that need recognition and support and not rejection and condemnation. This policy is intended to ensure that educators respond appropriately these kids. The alternative is to leave them confused, feeling guilty, leading to emotional problems and self destructive behavior.

I did not read the 700 page policy and I doubt that anyone else here did either. But I did read the news piece and see nothing objectionable. The older children are well aware of the issues of gender identity and sexual orientation. They are awakening sexually but they are often exposed to misinformation and biased views.

The policy can ensure that they have complete and accurate information so as they can make it through this difficult stage of development behaving responsibly, staying safe, and feeling good about themselves regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation

You snowflakes need to get over your hysteria about everything sexual, especially LGBTQ issues and wake up to the fact that the kids already know a lot, but need guidance and support

''I did not read the 700 page policy and I doubt that anyone else here did either.''

Good answer. It's important for leftists to hold a position on matters when they don't know the facts. 100% certainty with 0% facts is always a strong position.

The Washington Free Beacon is a privately owned, for-profit online newspaper primarily funded through online advertising. Analysis / Bias In review, the Washington Free Beacon often uses loaded words in their headlines that favor the right such as Michael Moore’s Ex-Wife Claims He Stiffed Her out of Movie Profits.

.......presents this story as a big pearl clutching travesty, I am here to tell you that I live a couple of towns over from this school district and this has not even been news here.

Why she these kids not learn this. Some may be trans. Others may know trans people. This will not make anyone trans. It will, however make them smarter, and better able to make choices in their live if necessary. Geeezzzzz get over it!
How predictable. Denial.

Yes, actually at the age of 4 or 5, kids are aware of there gender identity, and some are not entirely comfortable with their assigned gender. These are kids that need recognition and support and not rejection and condemnation.

What kind of sick fuck thinks of or speaks of children that young, in terms of depraved, insane sexual perversions.

No need to answer. That was a rhetorical question.

We all know very well what kind of sick fuck does that. The same kind of sick fuck who would say this of a three-year-old…

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual.

EXCLUSIVE — Imagine a scenario in which your child comes home from school and tells you that they now identify as “pansexual.” Or, while telling you about the school day, your child mentions that he or she was told he or she was gay based on a test a teacher gave them. Or you discover he or she was recruited by a teacher to lead a gay and transgender student club but was instructed not to tell any parents because “what happens in the student club, stays in the club.” These are the alarming contents of a packet distributed by the California Teachers Association regarding the formation of gay and transgender clubs in schools.

Packet section asking teachers to list students they recruited who could lead the LGBTQ+ club
Packet section asking teachers to list students they recruited who could lead the LGBTQ+ club

The packet acts as an instructional guide on propagandizing students with gay and transgender information. One of the most disturbing parts is the recommendation for these clubs in elementary schools, where children are 10 years old or younger. Another concerning section focuses on teachers proactively recruiting students to be leaders of these clubs. It provides a section for teachers to list the names of the students they think would be interested. This particular packet was from a previous California Teachers Association LGBTQ+ Issues Conference

I am not in denial about anything. You are

Packet suggesting LGTBQ+ clubs should be formed in elementary school
Packet suggesting LGTBQ+ clubs should be formed in elementary school

The packet also asks teachers to list supporters and enemies of these clubs. One section is dedicated to listing the names of allies who “would support this project.” Another section is provided to identify any existential threats to the club and to list those who could be a “barrier to your success.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back