Greta leaving Fox

Good riddance. She was too liberal, I couldn't watch her.
you must only watch klan approved news.
Again I shall try and educate you you ignorant hack..... The KKK Were created by your DEMOCRATS to keep Jews and Blacks from voting republicans and they still; are in line with the democrat parties platform of using race and hate to further its agenda.
You wish .
The thought of you educating anyone is hilarious.

Again I shall try and educate you you ignorant hack..... The KKK Were created by your DEMOCRATS to keep Jews and Blacks from voting republicans and they still; are in line with the democrat parties platform of using race and hate to further its agenda.
You wish .
Yeah I should have known you are to retarded to learn anything.

You wish .
False ! You are too brain dead to teach anything.

You wish .
Except I am correct.

I never understood why they kept her on. She was usually covering issues that had already been covered in previous segments.

The post belongs in the media forum rather than "current events" but it's interesting that the left pays so much attention to Fox when they have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS freaking Al Jazeera and the Comedy channel. Did anybody on the right post a current events when Keith Olbermann (who?) quit or was fired from ...was it NBC or CBS?

It is a "current event" FYI......since Roger Ailes, some conservative hero who harasses women is now Trump's main adviser. Ought to make the Trumbots very happy.
Sometimes there is overlap in that Venn diagram.

FOX sux hind teet. They are a Neocon kabal that is getting flushed down the toilets by liberals in a repeat of what happened at ABC, CNN and every other institution that conservatives make successful but can never learn how to raise the drawbridge to.

Faux News seems to do well with its incompetent viewers....I'm sure that when Trump/Ailes start their new station, all the clueless ones will move their loyalty over to the new station.

Oh my -

This just in on TV -

She was pissed because she was on Roger Ailes side...probably mad that she didn't think of doing it first....on the other hand, maybe Ailes didn't try with Greta...she's not as attractive as Gretchen.

Greta just showed that conservative women like being treated as second class citizens....she's old school, where the men rule and the women just take whatever they dish out to them.

Fox Will Pay Gretchen Carlson $20 Million To Settle Sexual Harassment Suit
Hey dummy Greata was a democrat.

Bwahahaha....sure she was. Everyone that bails the sinking Republican party is now "was a Democrat"......that's why she defended the most idiotic of all policies/ideas the conservatives came up with. You're delusional.

Those people have been votiing Repub for 50+ years now FAIL!!!

BTW- Repubs invented The Southern Strategy you ASSCLOWN

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

You wish .
Except I am correct.
You just wish you were.

Hey dummy The south votes republican because the KKK racist democrats moved to the north. Was that part of your southern strategy fairy tale?

The post belongs in the media forum rather than "current events" but it's interesting that the left pays so much attention to Fox when they have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS freaking Al Jazeera and the Comedy channel. Did anybody on the right post a current events when Keith Olbermann (who?) quit or was fired from ...was it NBC or CBS?

It is a "current event" FYI......since Roger Ailes, some conservative hero who harasses women is now Trump's main adviser. Ought to make the Trumbots very happy.
Sometimes there is overlap in that Venn diagram.

FOX sux hind teet. They are a Neocon kabal that is getting flushed down the toilets by liberals in a repeat of what happened at ABC, CNN and every other institution that conservatives make successful but can never learn how to raise the drawbridge to.

Faux News seems to do well with its incompetent viewers....I'm sure that when Trump/Ailes start their new station, all the clueless ones will move their loyalty over to the new station.
Personally, I can't wait till that happens.

Hey dummy The south votes republican because the KKK racist democrats moved to the north. Was that part of your southern strategy fairy tale?
All of it.
Educating Republicans: Why You Can't Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P

Forum List

Back