Greta leaving Fox

yup,

$20 million richer.
That wasn't Greta.
Gretchen, Greta, you know after a while all those long legged blondes start looking alike.

It's hard to take em seriously when they all have their skirts hiked up to the cheeks of their asses.
Still beats the hell out of that girls gym teacher on DeMSNBC.

I don't rely on cable news for my television news content. But rather broadcast news, both local and national.

Once in a great while, if I'm up early enough, I might catch morning joe on MSNBC.

I don't tune in regularly and so I needed a face....

gettyimages-492637322.jpg

Oh okay, got it.

Oh my -

This just in on TV -

She was pissed because she was on Roger Ailes side...probably mad that she didn't think of doing it first....on the other hand, maybe Ailes didn't try with Greta...she's not as attractive as Gretchen.

Greta just showed that conservative women like being treated as second class citizens....she's old school, where the men rule and the women just take whatever they dish out to them.

Fox Will Pay Gretchen Carlson $20 Million To Settle Sexual Harassment Suit

The post belongs in the media forum rather than "current events" but it's interesting that the left pays so much attention to Fox when they have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS freaking Al Jazeera and the Comedy channel. Did anybody on the right post a current events when Keith Olbermann (who?) quit or was fired from ...was it NBC or CBS?

The post belongs in the media forum rather than "current events" but it's interesting that the left pays so much attention to Fox when they have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS freaking Al Jazeera and the Comedy channel. Did anybody on the right post a current events when Keith Olbermann (who?) quit or was fired from ...was it NBC or CBS?

It is a "current event" FYI......since Roger Ailes, some conservative hero who harasses women is now Trump's main adviser. Ought to make the Trumbots very happy.

Forum List

Back