Greetings

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
I posted on another forum that shall remain nameless and a few posters claim they know me from here, so basically I joined here to prove to them that I haven't been a member here until now. Hope that makes sense. Anyway, glad to meet ya.

(just what this Board needs, more BS)

Welcome

Meals are at 6am, noon, and 8pm.

If you're early, late, or on time, you won't be served.

(saves on the grocery bill, don't ya know)

Be sure to read the Rules and Guidelines posted in the entry hall.

As my grade school teacher said, just before she flunked me, "Ignorance is no excuse"

(just what this Board needs, more BS)

Welcome

Meals are at 6am, noon, and 8pm.

If you're early, late, or on time, you won't be served.

(saves on the grocery bill, don't ya know)

Be sure to read the Rules and Guidelines posted in the entry hall.

As my grade school teacher said, just before she flunked me, "Ignorance is no excuse"
I have a difficult time following rules and guidelines. Character flaw.

I see I got a trophy for just posting my first message. What a load of crap that is. Is this place run by a bunch of leftists that give awards for just showing up?

I see I got a trophy for just posting my first message. What a load of crap that is. Is this place run by a bunch of leftists that give awards for just showing up?

No. It just gives some something to complain about. :eusa_shifty:

I posted on this site a few years ago, and it's definitely much better. It used to be difficult as a conservative because I was continually infracted over some nonsense. Some house cleaning obviously took place around here. Good job.

I posted on another forum that shall remain nameless and a few posters claim they know me from here, so basically I joined here to prove to them that I haven't been a member here until now. Hope that makes sense. Anyway, glad to meet ya.
There has been quite a bit BS on the forum (as well as BS posters), so your arrival as a BS filter might be very appreciated.

If you have friends who are BS cleaners, BS kickers and BS stoppers and can talk them into joining the forum, it will be just wonderful.

Forum List

Back