Hello everyone.

vanvt92

Rookie
Jan 10, 2018
My name is Ethards Daisy. I come from New York. I have just registered a acount on this forums. I’m very glad to make friends with everyone. I hope we will help and share together about our knowledge and experiences on this forum. I wish this forum will grow and develop in the future. Have a nice day!

My name is Ethards Daisy. I come from New York. I have just registered a acount on this forums. I’m very glad to make friends with everyone. I hope we will help and share together about our knowledge and experiences on this forum. I wish this forum will grow and develop in the future. Have a nice day!
You might have to lower your expectatons. Kind of a loony bin.

But welcome and hello.

th

th
Don't get creepy Hoss, you're gonna skeer the young lady lol

Where you from? Originally, where were you born?

From now on, I am Kelsey Ballerini. I'm not ChrisL anymore. I am going to change my avatar to Kelsey Ballerini and you are all going to believe that I am her. :lol:

Hey ChrisL, ole buddy, ole pal, if use use that ballerina chick as your new avatar, can I have the one you use now?

Forum List

Back