Greetings

Oct 12, 2014
The Truth Writer has been on a journey to explore all avenues of life and to seek out true knowledge and wisdom from the universe. I would be vastly mistaken if I were to think that the human race is the only intelligent life form in the entire universe. I use the word intelligent very loosely only because of the egotistical posture mankind projects.

I understand the value of open discussion and believe that I can learn from others. For me it is not a matter of who is right or wrong. Everyone should be able to express their thoughts without facing ridicule or judgement.

Hello, The Truth Writer...

welcome13.jpg

The Truth Writer has been on a journey to explore all avenues of life and to seek out true knowledge and wisdom from the universe. I would be vastly mistaken if I were to think that the human race is the only intelligent life form in the entire universe. I use the word intelligent very loosely only because of the egotistical posture mankind projects.

I understand the value of open discussion and believe that I can learn from others. For me it is not a matter of who is right or wrong. Everyone should be able to express their thoughts without facing ridicule or judgement.

Welcome and have fun, but fair warning, while there is intelligent conversation to be had here, you may have to do some searching to avoid the trolls and partisan hacks. Good luck!!

Uses the word egotistical as an insult, but calls himself "The Truth Writer".

This might be fun.

Welcome and have fun, but fair warning, while there is intelligent conversation to be had here, you may have to do some searching to avoid the trolls and partisan hacks. Good luck!!
Thanks for the heads up, yes I know they are everywhere.

these lines contradict each other

hope you know how to rope-a-dope

:welcome:

Uses the word egotistical as an insult, but calls himself "The Truth Writer".

This might be fun.
This includes me as well.

these lines contradict each other

hope you know how to rope-a-dope

:welcome:
just like all the rest

halloween_bats_welcome_sign-rd470c050798c4be1b3b8f0c1a91315ae_fomuw_8byvr_324.jpg

Sure hope you enjoy posting here. Be sure to have a can of troll spray handy, and your high wading boots on.
Stay on the friendly side and you'll love it here........

amen to that.

Ah!, but half the fun of being here is to ridicule and judge peoples beliefs. Welcome to the fray

Forum List

Back