Greetings!

Hey...no one told you to eat the stuff...not my fault you threw up...blame the men folk, they the ones that think they can cook. :eusa_hand:

:razz:;)

$8.99 for an all you can vomit Salad Bar is not my idea of a good deal. I suggest you put Connery back on Vallet Parking and OUT OF THE KITCHEN before he kills someone. Gourmet my butt!

Just sayin, back to my drunken stupor!

Then who will prepare the food? I sure the heck ain't, I'd catch the board on fire....
gold13.gif

Youz to perdy to be fetchin da viddles.

Just tell Connery if he must make the Tater Salad, a can of Bud might make it taste OK!

Cripes, it's Tater Salad not Rocket Surgery!

Last edited:
$8.99 for an all you can vomit Salad Bar is not my idea of a good deal. I suggest you put Connery back on Vallet Parking and OUT OF THE KITCHEN before he kills someone. Gourmet my butt!

Just sayin, back to my drunken stupor!

Then who will prepare the food? I sure the heck ain't, I'd catch the board on fire....
gold13.gif

Just tell Connery if he must make the Tater Salad, a can of Bud might make it taste OK!

Bud in the tater salad just might do da trick...hmmm...but not da Bud yer talkin' 'bout...:D

gold13.gif

Bud in the tater salad just might do da trick...hmmm...but not da Bud yer talkin' 'bout...:D

I'd pay $8.99 for the salad bar then, but only if it came with brownies!

Oh, and to the OP TouchedByAnUncle...welcome. :D

[ame=http://youtu.be/wv-34w8kGPM]Divinyls - I Touch Myself - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back