Greetings!

Do you have PROOF his uncle touched him?

If not, welcome to the world of Ban.

Welcome aboard.

We offer beer, pizza and chocolate chip cookies....just follow the crumbs ;)

If you happen by the USMB salad bar, stay away from the tater salad, that stuffs nasty. These mods need a cooking lesson.

Damn

Welcome

Hey...no one told you to eat the stuff...not my fault you threw up...blame the men folk, they the ones that think they can cook. :eusa_hand:

:razz:;)

Welcome aboard.

We offer beer, pizza and chocolate chip cookies....just follow the crumbs ;)

If you happen by the USMB salad bar, stay away from the tater salad, that stuffs nasty. These mods need a cooking lesson.

Damn

Welcome

Hey...no one told you to eat the stuff...not my fault you threw up...blame the men folk, they the ones that think they can cook. :eusa_hand:

$8.99 for an all you can vomit Salad Bar is not my idea of a good deal. I suggest you put Connery back on Vallet Parking and OUT OF THE KITCHEN before he kills someone. Gourmet my butt!

Just sayin, back to my drunken stupor!

Damn

Welcome

$8.99 for an all you can vomit Salad Bar is not my idea of a good deal. I suggest you put Connery back on Vallet Parking and OUT OF THE KITCHEN before he kills someone. Gourmet my butt!

Just sayin, back to my drunken stupor!

Then who will prepare the food? I sure the heck ain't, I'd catch the board on fire....
gold13.gif

Forum List

Back