New here, searching for lost brother.

Has anybody here seen my brother Joe Blam?

ROFLMAO!!!! Howdy taller brother 'o mine!
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

You got to do 50 posts I think it is before you PM deal works......

For you folks wondering what's up here, this here fella is my brother....he was raised in Dixie, me I was stolen by gypsies and taken up to the "shining big sea waters"....our Ma was uh, well, she robbed liquor stores and a couple FBI agents looking for her disappeared...now I ain't saying there was foul play....all I'm saying is those Louisiana swamps got a lot of secrets hid away in em....

My brother is smarter than me but I'm better looking....we're both geezers but still quick on our feets.

You are the one that can fix stuff.

Pick locks.

Crack safes.

Hotwire cars.

Hack 'puters.

Other useful stuff too.

I sold him to gypsies, they say they will let him go for a hundred grand. The meeting place is in the Badlands, no cops or the deal's off.

Welcome to the boards!

TemplarKormac

BAH! My time with the gypsies was well spent and they bought me back with fake pirate gold....in other words, you got got, sucker. :eusa_angel:

Here is my brother's big son SB (my neffew) and one of his inventions:

ninetymiles3oOuD51rvcpjeo1_500_zpsc7e80db9.jpg

I sold him to gypsies, they say they will let him go for a hundred grand. The meeting place is in the Badlands, no cops or the deal's off.

Welcome to the boards!

TemplarKormac

BAH! My time with the gypsies was well spent and they bought me back with fake pirate gold....in other words, you got got, sucker. :eusa_angel:

Here is my brother's big son SB (my neffew) and one of his inventions:

ninetymiles3oOuD51rvcpjeo1_500_zpsc7e80db9.jpg

LOL How did you get out of your cage? Nobody was supposed to know about this! I'm toast, the gypsies are gonna find me!

:eek:

Forum List

Back