Greetings. I am Spock

Spock

Rookie
Jul 25, 2012
U.S.S. Enterprise
Hello. I discovered this forum on my computer looking for a topic for a discussion I was having with one of my colleagues. After scanning the forum discovering topics I like to discuss and debate, I decided to join. I look forward to logical discussions.

Spock

Last edited:
Hello. I discovered this forum on my computer looking for a topic for a discussion I was having with one of my colleagues. After scanning the forum discovering topics I like to discuss and debate, I decided to join. I look forward to logical discussions.

Spock

Are you sure you scanned the discussions on THIS board?

Because if you thought you'd find logical discussions, I'm afraid you landed on the wrong planet.

• Banned

Spock

Because if you thought you'd find logical discussions, I'm afraid you landed on the wrong planet.
I will soon find out.

If you are looking for logical, you're in the wrong town. Way too many liberal democrats around here.

Spock

Greetings. What, may I ask, was the topic that led you to the USMB?

Spock

Greetings. What, may I ask, was the topic that led you to the USMB?

Clearly, the topic is Mudwhistle and his hand puppetry

Greetings, alleged fellow earthling.

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files.

We'd like to help you learn to help yourself.

Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes.

Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home.

Spock
Welcome to USMB, Spock. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Spock

I will soon find out.

You will find out sooner than you think.

Let me give you a taste of what's coming.

Fuck you.

But welcome.

Spock

^^^ .... Vulcan sense of humor, right?

Just check the Pon farr at the door.

:lmao:

Spock

Hello Spock and welcome!

Exactly :eusa_angel:

welcome to the forum :)

Forum List

Back