Greetings Dead People.

You are dead meat. It just hasn't happened yet. About seven or eight years ago I heard on the news that the earth was warming at a faster rate than scientists had predicted. Then last night on the news they said that scientists now say that the oceans are warming 60% more that what they had predicted. Which is no surprise. Because unless you're a complete idiot, you should know that most things (if not all things) have an exponential effect. Which means in this case that the warmer things get, the faster they will get even warmer.

For many people, this is no problem. Take the wealthy. As long as they fare a little better than the majority of people when the end comes, that's all that matters. Then there are those who actually look forward to doomsday. So they can go walk around on clouds with jesus in heaven. Or some such insanity. As for most others, they are too self centered to care. As long as things aren't effecting them right now. (To any degree that they take much notice of) The shortsighted ignorant brainwashed scum. I have something for them to do if they have any children. Or have any child family members. Be the ultimate in an evil hypocrite and give them an affectionate hug. As you do so, say, "I hope you don't mind me causing you to die a horrible death someday."

Because of some of the things I mentioned, even if tomorrow somebody came up with a device that would give you all the energy you would ever need for free, I doubt if the way things are done would change. At least not to any degree that would make any difference. Besides, we already have such a thing with photovoltaic solar panels. They last anywhere ( the last I heard some time ago) from 19 to 24 years. And it takes anywhere from 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that it took to create them. That is everything from mining the ore they are made of to the finished product. That means anywhere from 14 to 23 years of free energy. But there is no profit in free.

One of the things that needs to be done in this regard is to abandon our capitalist system. Which would be a difficult sell when most of the money belongs to energy companies. Who have the money to tell you whatever they want as often as they want and in many different ways. What we need is a sort of Marshall Plan to change the U.S. over to solar energy. Because having solar panels without the infrastructure to put them to use basically makes them useless.

Which means in this case that the warmer things get, the faster they will get even warmer.

Exactly!
Which is why the last time the planet warmed this much, it literally melted, and all life was destroyed.

You are dead meat. It just hasn't happened yet. About seven or eight years ago I heard on the news that the earth was warming at a faster rate than scientists had predicted. Then last night on the news they said that scientists now say that the oceans are warming 60% more that what they had predicted. Which is no surprise. Because unless you're a complete idiot, you should know that most things (if not all things) have an exponential effect. Which means in this case that the warmer things get, the faster they will get even warmer.

For many people, this is no problem. Take the wealthy. As long as they fare a little better than the majority of people when the end comes, that's all that matters. Then there are those who actually look forward to doomsday. So they can go walk around on clouds with jesus in heaven. Or some such insanity. As for most others, they are too self centered to care. As long as things aren't effecting them right now. (To any degree that they take much notice of) The shortsighted ignorant brainwashed scum. I have something for them to do if they have any children. Or have any child family members. Be the ultimate in an evil hypocrite and give them an affectionate hug. As you do so, say, "I hope you don't mind me causing you to die a horrible death someday."

Because of some of the things I mentioned, even if tomorrow somebody came up with a device that would give you all the energy you would ever need for free, I doubt if the way things are done would change. At least not to any degree that would make any difference. Besides, we already have such a thing with photovoltaic solar panels. They last anywhere ( the last I heard some time ago) from 19 to 24 years. And it takes anywhere from 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that it took to create them. That is everything from mining the ore they are made of to the finished product. That means anywhere from 14 to 23 years of free energy. But there is no profit in free.

One of the things that needs to be done in this regard is to abandon our capitalist system. Which would be a difficult sell when most of the money belongs to energy companies. Who have the money to tell you whatever they want as often as they want and in many different ways. What we need is a sort of Marshall Plan to change the U.S. over to solar energy. Because having solar panels without the infrastructure to put them to use basically makes them useless.

Hi Science Rocks!

I've been hearing this nonsense my entire adult life. Whatthefuckever.
And that is how Mother Earth got into the pickle she is in. Nobody cares. Hence...dead earth. Oh. Wait. Earth won't die. It will be sick. But once all humans are wiped out..she will rejuvenate.
Tell me why we are still alive.. we have been much warmer than today and CO2 has been way higher... What makes you fools think this is a dire issue?
PhanerozoicCO2-Temperatures.jpg

The facts say you alarmists are full of shit...

Put 4 people in a room. Nice and cozy. Room can handle it. Put 50 people in the room, not so comfy. Floors become stressed, walls begin to bulge, trash is floating around until it sticks to the floor, walls, other people.

Earth can only take so much. She is full. Oceans will rise, ocean denizens will die. And yes..it is human beings fault.

Something else will happen before people start dying. Part of it can be seen in the caravan of invaders heading towards the U.S. from south of the border. It will be a sort of non-white Soylent Green scenario. That is something to be avoided. Even if it means massive genocide.
Soylent Green is People!!!
images (66).jpeg
Actually, the people "scoopers" would work well for the caravan.

And that is how Mother Earth got into the pickle she is in. Nobody cares. Hence...dead earth. Oh. Wait. Earth won't die. It will be sick. But once all humans are wiped out..she will rejuvenate.
Tell me why we are still alive.. we have been much warmer than today and CO2 has been way higher... What makes you fools think this is a dire issue?
View attachment 226169

Yer septic tank will last 10 years with 2 people shitting in it. Then yer kids have kids and they live there too. Then their kids bring over friends to live with ya. The septic tank gets fuller as time passes by because it was no designed to hold the shit load. Eventually, it's going to back up all over your house. Its TOO FULL now.

Earth is the same way. Too many people. Too much "shit".

It isn't rocket science.

The fools are the ones that keep shitting and shrugging when it backs up into the kitchen. Just mop it out and keep on shittin', right?

Duh.

View attachment 226169

Yer septic tank will last 10 years with 2 people shitting in it. Then yer kids have kids and they live there too. Then their kids bring over friends to live with ya. The septic tank gets fuller as time passes by because it was no designed to hold the shit load. Eventually, it's going to back up all over your house. Its TOO FULL now.

It isn't rocket science.

The fools are the ones that keep shitting and shrugging when it backs up into the kitchen. Just mop it out and keep on shittin', right?

Duh.

You're comparing a septic tank to the entire fucking planet?

Animals have been crapping on the planet for millions of years.
Why aren't we already under 20 feet of shit?

View attachment 226169

It isn't rocket science.

Duh.

:dunno:

View attachment 226169

It isn't rocket science.

Duh.

Perhaps there is a flaw in your "thinking"?

View attachment 226169

It isn't rocket science.

Duh.

Or...simple common sense.

View attachment 226169

It isn't rocket science.

Duh.

Your not using it.... Simple commonsense would dictate that you look at how the planet has dealt with planetary load over time and we are no where near max load..

When the earth gets tired of us we will go as every species before us has.. And there isn't damn thing you can pretend to control that will stop it..

It isn't rocket science.

Duh.

Your not using it.... Simple commonsense would dictate that you look at how the planet has dealt with planetary load over time and we are no where near max load..

When the earth gets tired of us we will go as every species before us has.. And there isn't damn thing you can pretend to control that will stop it..
Oh, I am using it. You just don't agree. Which is fine.

Meanwhile..with all the crap animals have done on this planet....will you furnish your veggie garden with your own shit? No? How come? Because its HUMAN shit?
Besides...its a metaphor. We have polluted it to where there is no saving it now. Unless a buttload of people die off real fast.

Meanwhile..with all the crap animals have done on this planet....will you furnish your veggie garden with your own shit? No? How come? Because its HUMAN shit?
Besides...its a metaphor. We have polluted it to where there is no saving it now. Unless a buttload of people die off real fast.
So of course your idea to solve what you perceive as a threat to life is to do away with life. That makes perfect sense in a crazed psychopath sort of way.

Besides I seem to remember a thing called the ice ages. May be you might have heard of them? Was that due to too many or too few people? Some areas that are now deserts used to be swamps. Was that due to too many or to few humans? Could it be that the amount of output by the sun has risen by half a point? If it did how does that affect the earth?

So of course your idea to solve what you perceive as a threat to life is to do away with life. That makes perfect sense in a crazed psychopath sort of way.

Besides I seem to remember a thing called the ice ages. May be you might have heard of them? Was that due to too many or too few people? Some areas that are now deserts used to be swamps. Was that due to too many or to few humans? Could it be that the amount of output by the sun has risen by half a point? If it did how does that affect the earth?
If current solar background levels are correct, we could see a significant drop in solar output. Background waves are how we determine the next solar cycle and right now those waves are nonexistent according to USNSO (United States Navy Solar Observatory). With those waves below detection levels there are real concerns for the next solar cycle and maybe several more beyond that. IF the 2% drop in background output relates to TSI then we could see a 1-2 point loss in solar output.. That will make for a real bad number of years on earth, about 90,000 if we are entering the next glacial cycle.

Metaphors, bubba. Metaphors.
And I never claimed to want to "solve" anything. Try reading again.
And your last questions?

Meanwhile...yeah. I know. Go get you mens some sammiches and hush cuz I'se jest a woman.

Forum List

Back