Greeting

And beer. Or so I'm told.
Another question is...why even bring up Germans??? She said she has difficulty understanding Americans. Now all of a sudden germans are fat?

Something smells and it ain't in Denmark.

Yes many Russian at New Jersey. I live there when child. Now live in mid west.

Wait a minute - you lived in New Jersey as a child and now live in the Midwest as an adult - yet you still barely speak English?

Surely you went to school, had friends, got a job...
Not do well at school. I find to speak better than write. In New Jersey is much Russian community and only speak Russian when home. We move to midwest and I get no friend. Children not nice make names to me. For my work I am not need speak or write this makes decline in skill. I try improve.

Wait a minute - you lived in New Jersey as a child and now live in the Midwest as an adult - yet you still barely speak English?

Not do well at school. I find to speak better than write. In New Jersey is much Russian community and only speak Russian when home. We move to midwest and I get no friend. Children not nice make names to me. For my work I am not need speak or write this makes decline in skill. I try improve.

What kind of work do you do?

And beer. Or so I'm told.
Another question is...why even bring up Germans??? She said she has difficulty understanding Americans. Now all of a sudden germans are fat?

*I* brought up German (the language), as well as French, as a way of finding an intermediary language if we needed it. She misinterpreted German (the language) as "a German" (person). That was combined with the confusion of terms of degree. She only knows "large" and "small", and doesn't know "a little" and "a lot".

However, you are correct -- Germans make good beer. :beer:

Something smells and it ain't in Denmark.

Are you saying Danes stink??

Last edited:
meh. Whatever.

My radar is spinning all cray cray. I tend to trust my radar even though I am cray cray myself.

Welcome to usmb.

Toodles. That is slang for adios.

meh. Whatever.

My radar is spinning all cray cray. I tend to trust my radar even though I am cray cray myself.

Welcome to usmb.

Toodles. That is slang for adios.

That is cray cry for ciao. Which is Italiano for BUH bye.

I am dance in show. I have ballet and gymnastic training. For communicate at work I just listen smile and make yes.

I am dance in show. I have ballet and gymnastic training. For communicate at work I just listen smile and make yes.

Are you rehearsing a show for performance?

I am midwest and grandmother speak some Russian. Please contact, will be help friend and nice.

Sorry...but I have suspicions on all newbs. It just doesn't wash. In short, this dog don't hunt.
I am not understand the idioms use. I feel you not like me. I will leave for the peace. I found here and it say every person welcome so I try. I feel embarrass with my English and difficult to get courage to try.
Where in Russia are you from sweetypants?[/QU
Н

Are you rehearsing a show for performance?
Yes. Is only musical theater show. I dream to work Cirque du Soleil. Someday perhaps?

Forum List

Back