Greeting

What do you not understand about Americans?

Difficult for explain to me. Is my fault not knowing way of things. Much concern on possess thing. Very competitive all time. Much focus on leisure thing also money. Difficult for express to me I speak better English than write.

We are overly concerned with material things, I agree. We call it "commodity fetish".

You will find generous and patient people here for your communication gaps. :)
Thank you much generous welcome. I want to try to improve my write and understand for long time now but to afraid for try now I leap. :)

Tatyana, do you speak any other languages? French? German?

I am happy to help with English. Can converse in French if we need it.

What do you not understand about Americans?

Difficult for explain to me. Is my fault not knowing way of things. Much concern on possess thing. Very competitive all time. Much focus on leisure thing also money. Difficult for express to me I speak better English than write.

We are overly concerned with material things, I agree. We call it "commodity fetish".

You will find generous and patient people here for your communication gaps. :)
Thank you much generous welcome. I want to try to improve my write and understand for long time now but to afraid for try now I leap. :)
You are doing great! And you know what? If you join in discussions - there are MANY discussions - you will only get better and better! Keep writing! You are doing very well and we're glad to have someone from Russia here!

Sorry. You're right. Thank you, Pogo.

who's right

you lost me here
Pogo's right. I shouldn't have asked her if she loves Israel. It was a spontaneous question of sorts. Sorry.

Why not

I would have asked that question

what is wrong asking if the person likes or not Israel.

Putin likes Israel I like Putin

We want to know if a new Russian here likes or not Israel.

Simple.

who's right

you lost me here
Pogo's right. I shouldn't have asked her if she loves Israel. It was a spontaneous question of sorts. Sorry.

Why not

Simple.
Pogo has spoken. :night:

who's right

you lost me here

Why not

Simple.

Pogo like the sound of that. Could go far. :eusa_think:

I was thinking that. I googled it too. It was all in Russian (wiki) with no way to translate the page like most websites have the option for, but it showed alaska.

Actually I was joking. Just because Alaska used to be Russia. Plus, you can see it from the governor's house.

I'm trying to remember where I saw a large concentration of Russians --- I believe one place was New Jersey.
Yes many Russian at New Jersey. I live there when child. Now live in mid west.

who's right

you lost me here

Why not

Simple.

Nice to know what people are made of.... disappointing in your case

Sure then

GN

I was thinking that. I googled it too. It was all in Russian (wiki) with no way to translate the page like most websites have the option for, but it showed alaska.

Actually I was joking. Just because Alaska used to be Russia. Plus, you can see it from the governor's house.

I'm trying to remember where I saw a large concentration of Russians --- I believe one place was New Jersey.

Is it cold there today? Windy?

Much wind not so cold.

Much wind not so cold.

We have both here -- windy and cold. Earlier we had snowflakes.
cold.gif

Forum List

Back