Greeting

He is fucking with you. Do you understand that? Fucking=messing with you. And yes, he is mocking you.

USMB is not all bad. But you will meet a lot that ARE bad.

Here. Put this on. You are going to need it.

803ae9eb260b8eadae192a79716dc0b2.jpg

Татьяна! Give help friend nice inform. Pls respond
I am think you mock me.
No, help translate, send mssg.
What to translate? And why me I am not understand you meaning.
Type in Russian now. Will reply.
Почему причина? Я не нужен разговор русского языка.

Неснимвыне знаете.Будьтеосторожны,ребята, которыехотятбеспорядоксвами.

Погоявляетсяхорошимпарнем. He'saджентльмен.

Татьяна! Give help friend nice inform. Pls respond
I am think you mock me.
Pochemu prichina? YA ne nuzhen razgovor russkogo yazyka.

She might be a fake...might not be. And if she isn't, then why run her off with such a mistake?
Intro threads are for intros. Not scaring them away.

I am not come to have joke make on me. I find a better place to make friend and practice English. Thank you for kindness shown.
You need to grow thicker skin. This place is full of rambunctious Americans that poke each other....kind of like a neighborhood rowdy bar/pub. I suggest finding a dance message board or a knitting group. And I say that nicely. Everyone jokes with everyone else. You have to take it in stride. Or not. But good luck wherever you go.

Sorry. You're right. Thank you, Pogo.

who's right

you lost me here
Pogo's right. I shouldn't have asked her if she loves Israel. It was a spontaneous question of sorts. Sorry.

Why not

I would have asked that question

what is wrong asking if the person likes or not Israel.

Putin likes Israel I like Putin

We want to know if a new Russian here likes or not Israel.

Simple.
Pogo has spoken. :night:

Nice to know what people are made of.... disappointing in your case

Sure then

GN
Don't be that way now, Skye.... Give me a chance to explain myself. After reading Pogo's comment I realized - he's right - we're shooting ourselves in the foot here! How many of us have tweeted USMB links on Twitter for people to read and invited them over here to join a discussion? Some have posted hundreds of links per day!

What do you want to bet that this woman found the USMB link on Twitter? Gracie tweets articles to Twitter a great deal. So do others. So why invite them here and then drive them away in the intro forum? It makes no sense. The intro forum should shine like a brand new penny - and make the newcomer feel right at home.

Therein my decision and apology to Pogo. Still friends? Hope so!

I live USA now many years and still find difficult to understand American people. I try to change with interact. Please forgive my spell and grammar error. :)

Some of us were born here and still find Americans difficult to understand. Hang in there, you'll get used to it. Welcome to the Forum.

7922c9ceb62d67341f16cda8ddbe374d.jpg

I am think you mock me.
Pochemu prichina? YA ne nuzhen razgovor russkogo yazyka.
---
No Cyrillic?

---
Добро пожаловать в USMB дискуссии! Вы можете использовать Интернет перевод сайтов таких как Вавилон для перевод с русского на английский!

I love Russians

I hate Obama

so....that's that

LOL
I think Stratford is Russian and he is a very interesting and friendly person. I would not miss Obama at all if he decided to move back to Kenya. .....and that's my that's that.
Thank you, Jeremiah! Thank you, Skye!

I am not come to have joke make on me. I find a better place to make friend and practice English. Thank you for kindness shown.
Таня, there are quite a few Russians here besides me (I'm a Russian trapped in Nazi Ukraine though): Sbiker, Igrok, ThirdTerm, Sharik, Sonc. In case you're interested.
The majority of us supports and respects Putin and thus makes quite a few of others (like PK1) mad. They call us "Putin's agents" , we are kinda used to that and pretty much ignore them. My advise to you is: don't pay attention to negative responses, concentrate on positive ones, I can guarantee you'll find plenty of positive, friendly, smart and interesting people here and like them.
Спокойствие, только спокойствие.... (Карлсон)

BTW, who are your favorite leaders?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back