Greeting

Таня, there are quite a few Russians here besides me (I'm a Russian trapped in Nazi Ukraine though): Sbiker, Igrok, ThirdTerm, Sharik, Sonc. In case you're interested.
The majority of us supports and respects Putin and thus makes quite a few of others (like PK1) mad. They call us "Putin's agents" , we are kinda used to that and pretty much ignore them. My advise to you is: don't pay attention to negative responses, concentrate on positive ones, I can guarantee you'll find plenty of positive, friendly, smart and interesting people here and like them.
Спокойствие, только спокойствие.... (Карлсон)

BTW, who are your favorite leaders?

Thank you I try more here and calm yes. :)

Politic is not so interest for me so I have not educate on these. I understand many American think Putin bad but he is strong leader and give Russia a respect in world. More I am not know.

Таня, there are quite a few Russians here besides me (I'm a Russian trapped in Nazi Ukraine though) ...
The majority of us supports and respects Putin and thus makes quite a few of others (like PK1) mad. They call us "Putin's agents" ...
---
Gee, it did not take long for you to appear & try gathering additional intelligence on a suspected Russian expatriate!
Of course, the first thing you want to know is if Таня (Татьяна to you; you don't know her yet) likes Putin!
If not, you will expand on her FSB (formerly KGB) file, no?

I do not worry FSB I am no one. Simple girl that enjoy dance and party. Thank you concern and kindness. :)

Somebody always tries to bring politics into an Intro thread.

Makes my head hurt. :banghead:

They tried to do that in my intro thread too. I wouldn't take the bait. I just wanted to know where the women were.
You can ask George Costanza. I threatened to waterboard him if he didn't tell me.

Добро пожаловать в USMB дискуссии! Вы можете использовать Интернет перевод сайтов таких как Вавилон для перевод с русского на английский!

Thank you. I try to not be cheat use translate from internet.
Glad to see you changed your mind and came back.

You want to be a dancer in cirque du soleil? I love watching them when they are on TV. They are in Las Vegas too but I didn't get to see them perform.

Добро пожаловать в USMB дискуссии! Вы можете использовать Интернет перевод сайтов таких как Вавилон для перевод с русского на английский!

Pogo convince me.

You want to be a dancer in cirque du soleil? I love watching them when they are on TV. They are in Las Vegas too but I didn't get to see them perform.

I also do gymnastic. I love perform and audience appreciate.
Oh, gymnastics is a must in cirque du soleil! Russian women rock at that, too.
I love their music. Its so ethereal. You might have to google that word. It means...mystical-ish.

Pogo convince me.

That may be the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me on this board. :redface:

Таня, there are quite a few Russians here besides me (I'm a Russian trapped in Nazi Ukraine though) ...
The majority of us supports and respects Putin and thus makes quite a few of others (like PK1) mad. They call us "Putin's agents" ...
---
Gee, it did not take long for you to appear & try gathering additional intelligence on a suspected Russian expatriate!
Of course, the first thing you want to know is if Таня (Татьяна to you; you don't know her yet) likes Putin!

I do not worry FSB I am no one. Simple girl that enjoy dance and party. Thank you concern and kindness. :)

Try to keep discussion with him to learn more about secret St. Petersburg school of trolls and other horror stories about non-democratic Russia :)

---

Try to keep discussion with him to learn more about secret St. Petersburg school of trolls and other horror stories about non-democratic Russia :)

I have not desire for learn of this school.

---

Such an egoism!

Did you thought about poor troll teachers from FSB, who want some advertising?

What do you not understand about Americans?

Difficult for explain to me. Is my fault not knowing way of things. Much concern on possess thing. Very competitive all time. Much focus on leisure thing also money. Difficult for express to me I speak better English than write.

Americans are clannish meaning as in the Clans of old Scotland that would be better said as tribal mentality. Your writing is much better than the average native born American. Come on in, kick your shoes off and stay a while.

---

Such an egoism!

Apology for my thoughtless. Give address I send pastry. :)

Difficult for explain to me. Is my fault not knowing way of things. Much concern on possess thing. Very competitive all time. Much focus on leisure thing also money. Difficult for express to me I speak better English than write.

Americans are clannish meaning as in the Clans of old Scotland that would be better said as tribal mentality. Your writing is much better than the average native born American. Come on in, kick your shoes off and stay a while.

I am flatter of you words. I know English writing not my best of skill. That is purpose of visit here to make practice for writing and understand of American idea.

I am flatter of you words. I know English writing not my best of skill. That is purpose of visit here to make practice for writing and understand of American idea.

Thanks but I did not flatter you. Flattery are insincere platitudes.

---

Such an egoism!

Apology for my thoughtless. Give address I send pastry. :)

Russia, GULAG, Caspian-Persian Gulf canal :)

---
I realize you are not interested in politics, and Sbiker should know that if he read your previous posts.

However, in your own time (away from this discussion thread), you can practice learning how/which English words are written when comparing them to Russian for same articles. That helps me to learn more Russian.
:)
For example, these two Wikipedia articles are the same reference; one in English and the other in Russian:

Web brigades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Веб-бригады — Википедия

Forum List

Back