Green Book wins oscar, time for a new Green Book?

That would be an amazing idea. It could also include listings of companies with anti-Conservative policies to avoid doing business with.

Green Book Wins Best Picture in Surprise Victory Following Months of Controversy

With conservatives being hassled coast to coast, whole states like New York being told that conservatives aren't welcome, folks like Cruz and Sanders being barred from restaurants because of their conservative views, time for a conservative green book to be published, let conservatives know where they are free to shop and dine at.
What a Snowflake!

Can I find you a safe space Sissy Boi?

Green Book Wins Best Picture in Surprise Victory Following Months of Controversy

With conservatives being hassled coast to coast, whole states like New York being told that conservatives aren't welcome, folks like Cruz and Sanders being barred from restaurants because of their conservative views, time for a conservative green book to be published, let conservatives know where they are free to shop and dine at.
What a Snowflake!

Hey, if people are on vacation, they don't want to be hassled. Nothing snow flake about it.

I think that we Conservatives need to have sit-ins in restaurants that refuse to serve us as well.

[QUOTE="Polishprince, post: 21888929, member: 57771”]Hey, if people are on vacation, they don't want to be hassled. Nothing snow flake about it.

I think that we Conservatives need to have sit-ins in restaurants that refuse to serve us as well.[/QUOTE]

It’s not just vacations. My wife and I had to miss the birthday party for a friends son on Saturday because it was at Chuck E Cheede; a business that forbids the carrying of any form of self/defense tool/weapon.

What a Snowflake!

Hey, if people are on vacation, they don't want to be hassled. Nothing snow flake about it.

I think that we Conservatives need to have sit-ins in restaurants that refuse to serve us as well.
I think we should all put on our MAGA hats, have our cellphone cameras at the ready, and any liberal who wants to start some shit, give them a cement sandwich. When the bullies of the left understand we arent going to be intimidated anymore, then you might see
1. they back off.
2. leave the country
3. all of the above.

Getting along way overrated...
It’s time to cut bait

Sounds like a grand idea, but that requires getting off your dead ass. Whining about how oppressed you are on the internet is far easier.

You people are beyond pathetic...

What's "pathetic" about demanding service at public accommodations?

That's what we did at the Woolworth's Lunch Counters as well when they didn't want to serve us.

And now the Woolworths are closed down, which is the same thing we should aim to do with all these "farm to table" joints.

"whole states like New York"? So you don't realize that Western NY is conservative, eh?

What a Snowflake!

I think we should all put on our MAGA hats, have our cellphone cameras at the ready, and any liberal who wants to start some shit, give them a cement sandwich. When the bullies of the left understand we arent going to be intimidated anymore, then you might see
1. they back off.
2. leave the country
3. all of the above.

Ohhhh aaaaahhhh dooooo deeeeeclaayyyyyahhhh! Those awwwwful liberal pantywaists are soooo frightening! Whatevahhh should ahhhhh doooo?

"whole states like New York"? So you don't realize that Western NY is conservative, eh?

The guv of NY has said there is no place in any of New York for conservatives. If there are still some conservatives in western New York, it won't be for long.

You people are beyond pathetic...

What's "pathetic" about demanding service at public accommodations?

That's what we did at the Woolworth's Lunch Counters as well when they didn't want to serve us.

And now the Woolworths are closed down, which is the same thing we should aim to do with all these "farm to table" joints.
This is why its pathetic.....when black patrons decided to go into Woolworths, they DID NOT have an option to take off their blackness as to not be discriminated against -- they DID NOT decide that wearing their "blackness" would be a fun thing to do to piss off the white folks..

You people want to be oppressed so bad its pathetic -- because you will never encounter any real oppression, no matter how much you bitch and complain.....besides, you guys have a white "conservative" president...isn't that what you guys would tell a black guy when he brings up racism? Hey, we had a black president, there is no more racism...

However you folks have had numerous so-called conservative white presidents and you still bitch and whine about how oppressed white men are...gtfoh

Maybe leave the MAGA hat at home?

Just a suggestion.

Maybe leave the MAGA hat at home?

Just a suggestion.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders wasn't wearing a MAGA hat when she was denied service.

Besides, why should anyone be denied their right of Free Expression? Openly Islamofascist and Homosexual patrons demand service.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders wasn't wearing a MAGA hat when she was denied service.

Besides, why should anyone be denied their right of Free Expression? Openly Islamofascist and Homosexual patrons demand service.

Nobody's denying you your right to free expression. Just be prepared to be mocked and ridiculed for it.

Forum List

Back