Great Speech by Paul Ryan!

Huckabee gave new meaning to Christianity.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross."

Sinclair Lewis, 1935 --Talk of foresight--

Last edited:
Won't work tonight, Ed. He hit it out of the park with the truth! Something Obama knows nothing about!
Lyin' Ryan started with the lie about the GM plant that closed under BUSH, and never told the truth for the rest of the rant!!!

Wrong! Ryan did not lie, and did not say when the plant closed. He said that candidate Obama came to town and promised that plant would stay open. One more promise that Obama did not, or could not, keep. The plant closed in Dec 2008, less than a month before Obama took over.

I doubt any of those people would ever believe an Obama promise again.
Daily Kos: Paul Ryan blames Obama for GM plant closed in 2008 under Bush

What president ever keep his promises?:eusa_boohoo:

“We were all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid”

Last edited:
Yes, yes he did! Really hit his groove midway through!

No teleprompter.... Defiantly not Obama:cool:

I'm pretty sure Ryan used a teleprompter, Condi didn't though. She's used to lecturing, professor and all. Wasn't Obama a professor? They usually can lecture 3 hours straight, and anyone who's caught at least 2 sections of a favorite professor, realizes they've got the same lecture down pat.

Using the teleprompter isn't bad, in fact it's very good for the audience to get a more coherent presentation from the speaker if not used to using notes and keeping the cadence. Obama gets taunted for when he goes off, he's very bad, then out comes the teleprompter, once again.

No, Annie, Obama was never a professor, rather a guest speaker on the Constitution, which he spoke of that as a charter of negative liberties. No surprise there....:eusa_whistle:

I though the speech started a bit slow.....but about 1/3 of the way through picked up....by the end....it was rockin' baby.

The direction has been chosen and American does have a choice.

These radical right wing idiots are trying to blame Obama for everything that went wrong in this country in the past 100 years.

These radical right wing idiots are trying to blame Obama for everything that went wrong in this country in the past 100 years.

Once again you show you are a hack.

Ryan actually took a poke at Bush.

You morons are so blinded by fear you can't think straight. You never though that well...but what little you could do...isn't working for you.

See the first quote in my sig.

Im aware of your tactics. doesn't change reality.
You are aware that Obama does not take money out of Medicare like Lyin' Ryan said, aren't you? Obama takes the money from the Health Insurance Companies, who were being overpaid by Medicare Advantage, and fills the Medicare donut hole with that money, so he is actually increasing Medicare benefits. It was Lyin' Ryan's first budget that took money from Medicare and applied it to debt reduction. So basically lyin' Ryan was following the first quote in my sig.

I love it. Being overpaid by medicare advantage.

Medicare won't be buying much for long when the next round of cuts goes out.

Look at the Mayo in Phoenix.

Sorry Ed....you surrender what little integrity you have each time you post.

No teleprompter.... Defiantly not Obama:cool:

I'm pretty sure Ryan used a teleprompter, Condi didn't though. She's used to lecturing, professor and all. Wasn't Obama a professor? They usually can lecture 3 hours straight, and anyone who's caught at least 2 sections of a favorite professor, realizes they've got the same lecture down pat.

Using the teleprompter isn't bad, in fact it's very good for the audience to get a more coherent presentation from the speaker if not used to using notes and keeping the cadence. Obama gets taunted for when he goes off, he's very bad, then out comes the teleprompter, once again.

No, Annie, Obama was never a professor, rather a guest speaker on the Constitution, which he spoke of that as a charter of negative liberties. No surprise there....:eusa_whistle:

TEACHING EXPERIENCE;
http://cdn.theladders.net/static/pdf/Senator_Obama_Resume.pdf

Obama's resume vs Romney's rap sheet.

Since rich Republicans believe that they are above the law, that is why they have no respect for the law and our hard working members of law enforcement who put their lives on the line everyday for us. Both Bush II and Cheney both have arrest records.
http://biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.co ... minal.html

Mitt Romney arrested for disorderly conduct
According to a nearly two-decade old Boston Globe article that has been unearthed by Buzzfeed, at one time the presidential hopeful wasn’t the stiff, white bread, robot-like humanoid he comes off as today. In fact, Romney even had a run in with the law during the wild 1980s that ended with the future governor of Massachusetts being hauled off to a police station in cuffs.Mitt Romney arrested for disorderly conduct — RT

Even Mitt Romney’s arrest record reeks of rich people’s problems
TV Shows // Current TV ... s-problems

TEACHING EXPERIENCE;

Since rich Republicans believe that they are above the law, that is why they have no respect for the law and our hard working members of law enforcement who put their lives on the line everyday for us. Both Bush II and Cheney both have arrest records.

According to a nearly two-decade old Boston Globe article that has been unearthed by Buzzfeed, at one time the presidential hopeful wasn’t the stiff, white bread, robot-like humanoid he comes off as today. In fact, Romney even had a run in with the law during the wild 1980s that ended with the future governor of Massachusetts being hauled off to a police station in cuffs.Mitt Romney arrested for disorderly conduct — RT

Please move to Chicago and take classes from Obama...he'll be teaching there next January.

In the meantime, this worthless information only adds to the stack of crap you unhinged greaseballs are throwing out there in a desperate effort to save Obama from his fate.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

TEACHING EXPERIENCE;

From your link, relative to Obama's teaching as a professor.

TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer 1992 to 2004
University of Chicago Law Schoo
l

• Taught courses in General Law, Constitutional Law and Government Affairs.

TEACHING EXPERIENCE;

TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
l

Since he did 'lecture' he must not have been great at it, can't deliver the lines; then there's the problem of leaving the script, "You didn't build that..." ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wow....even my apolitical wife asked how the GOP can wage a war on women and have so many women speakers.

Keep those lies coming. President Obama bailed out GM with some loans in exchange for stock, but he never seized control of GM, that is a GOP lie believed by the most ignorant people on Earth.

Yeah, right. That's all Obama did.

Rick Wagoner, GM CEO, Will Step Down At Obama's Behest
From your link:

"Mr. Wagoner was asked to step down on Friday by Steven Rattner, the investment banker picked last month by the administration to lead the Treasury Department's auto-industry task force."

Your point?

The Obama administration's involvement with GM was much more than you claim. It was deep and decisions made by GM were colored by the Obama administration's political priorities and political obligations, not based on sound business practices, and definitely not based on fair business practices. Cronyism deluxe.

From your link:

"Mr. Wagoner was asked to step down on Friday by Steven Rattner, the investment banker picked last month by the administration to lead the Treasury Department's auto-industry task force."

Your point?

The Obama administration's involvement with GM was much more than you claim. It was deep and decisions made by GM were colored by the Obama administration's political priorities and political obligations, not based on sound business practices, and definitely not based on fair business practices. Cronyism deluxe.

Which is another good point brought up tonight by Ryan. Cronyism and Corruption. I do believe I heard the word, "Solyndra."

From your link:

Your point?

Which is another good point brought up tonight by Ryan. Cronyism and Corruption. I do believe I heard the word, "Solyndra."

Yeah,

Stimulus.

I liked the line.....spending all that money on attack ads...just throwing money away. He's gotten pretty good at that.

Your point?

Yeah,

Stimulus.

I liked the line.....spending all that money on attack ads...just throwing money away. He's gotten pretty good at that.

Yeah--that was a good one. But I especially liked how he addressed the youth in this country tonight. As we know YOUTH in this country overwhelmingly voted for Obambi in 2008--but as Ryan stated--1/2 of college grads can't find a job. "What are they to do lay in bed--staring at faded Obama posters--wondering if and when they'll ever be able to move out of their parents house and get on with their own lives.

obama-youth-enthusiasm.jpg

TEACHING EXPERIENCE;

TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
l

Since he did 'lecture' he must not have been great at it, can't deliver the lines; then there's the problem of leaving the script, "You didn't build that..." ;)

Right! lol...his most recent downfall.

Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."

A spokesman for the Republican National Committee immediately took exception to Obama’s remarks, pointing out that Obama’s title at the University of Chicago was "senior lecturer" and not "professor."

FactCheck.org : Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

How exactly could he stop Bush and Lyin Ryan from shutting it down?

Well, hmmm. The man seized control of GM. it wouldn't have been very difficult to reopen a plant he promised would remain open, now would it.

That's assuming your being honest about it closing during the Bush administration. Considering trying to blame Ryan for it's closure, color me skeptical.

The Janesville plant closed in December 2008.

BULLSHIT!

The plant stopped making SUVs in December of 08, it continued making medium-duty trucks until June of 09...5 months into Obama's presidency!!! It closed after Obama said that he'd keep it open!

GM Janesville plant still on standby - JSOnline

You can tell how much he crushed it by the responses on the left. They are trying to attack his style, ignoring the substance.

Actually the headline for his speech on Huffington Post is:

PAUL TALES: RYAN MISLEADS AGAIN & AGAIN

r-PAUL-RYAN-REPUBLICAN-CONVENTION-SPEECH-2012-huge.jpg

Dishonest On GM Plant Closure, Credit Rating, Medicare... Blames Obama For Debt Commission He Voted Against... 'Hypocritical'... 'Bets On Ignorance'... FULL TEXT...
Romney Pollster: We Will Not 'Be Dictated By Fact-Checkers

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back