Great Speech by Paul Ryan!

Lyin' Ryan lied from beginning to end and then blamed his mother for making him the liar he is.

Won't work tonight, Ed. He hit it out of the park with the truth! Something Obama knows nothing about!
Lyin' Ryan started with the lie about the GM plant that closed under BUSH, and never told the truth for the rest of the rant!!!

He knocked it out of the park:cool:

:confused:............need map

causingpain-albums-annies-picture4750-2012-rnc-convention.jpg

Last edited:
Lyin' Ryan lied from beginning to end and then blamed his mother for making him the liar he is.

You guys seriously need to look up the word lie in the dictionary one of these days.

I'm going to cut the left some slack for now because I have empathy for how unsettled they're feeling right now...how far they have fallen since Obama stood before those Greek columns four years ago. I'm sure they never imagined it would go so wrong for them.

Lyin' Ryan started with the lie about the GM plant that closed under BUSH, and never told the truth for the rest of the rant!!!

Oh so Obama didn't promise that it would remain open now?
How exactly could he stop Bush and Lyin Ryan from shutting it down?

Well, hmmm. The man seized control of GM. it wouldn't have been very difficult to reopen a plant he promised would remain open, now would it.

That's assuming your being honest about it closing during the Bush administration. Considering trying to blame Ryan for it's closure, color me skeptical.

Oh so Obama didn't promise that it would remain open now?
How exactly could he stop Bush and Lyin Ryan from shutting it down?

Well, hmmm. The man seized control of GM. it wouldn't have been very difficult to reopen a plant he promised would remain open, now would it.

That's assuming your being honest about it closing during the Bush administration. Considering trying to blame Ryan for it's closure, color me skeptical.

The Janesville plant closed in December 2008.

Great speech. The part about that faded Obama poster was pretty good. This guy has potential.

Forum List

Back