Great Speech by Paul Ryan!

Yes, yes he did! Really hit his groove midway through!

No teleprompter.... Defiantly not Obama:cool:

REALLY???
RCvjn.jpg

You can tell how much he crushed it by the responses on the left. They are trying to attack his style, ignoring the substance.

Actually the headline for his speech on Huffington Post is:

PAUL TALES: RYAN MISLEADS AGAIN & AGAIN

r-PAUL-RYAN-REPUBLICAN-CONVENTION-SPEECH-2012-huge.jpg

Dishonest On GM Plant Closure, Credit Rating, Medicare... Blames Obama For Debt Commission He Voted Against... 'Hypocritical'... 'Bets On Ignorance'... FULL TEXT...
Romney Pollster: We Will Not 'Be Dictated By Fact-Checkers

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

Call the suicide watch and have them put you on the list.

Your boy is headed out the door.

Ryan parked it and all your spinning isn't going to change that.

I printed a HuffPo article the other day. We ran out of toilet paper and I needed something to wipe my ass with.

Better watch your S.S......it might be history.

You can tell how much he crushed it by the responses on the left. They are trying to attack his style, ignoring the substance.

Actually the headline for his speech on Huffington Post is:

PAUL TALES: RYAN MISLEADS AGAIN & AGAIN

r-PAUL-RYAN-REPUBLICAN-CONVENTION-SPEECH-2012-huge.jpg

Dishonest On GM Plant Closure, Credit Rating, Medicare... Blames Obama For Debt Commission He Voted Against... 'Hypocritical'... 'Bets On Ignorance'... FULL TEXT...
Romney Pollster: We Will Not 'Be Dictated By Fact-Checkers

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

Call the suicide watch and have them put you on the list.

Your boy is headed out the door.

Ryan parked it and all your spinning isn't going to change that.

I printed a HuffPo article the other day. We ran out of toilet paper and I needed something to wipe my ass with.

Better watch your S.S......it might be history.

Thank you for admitting who and what you really are Listening. Because I AM listening. This isn't the first time you have shown shear delight in pushing the elderly off a cliff.

It is really sad when the enemy in this country is our ancestors.

What kind of person could think that way?

Well, hmmm. The man seized control of GM. it wouldn't have been very difficult to reopen a plant he promised would remain open, now would it.

That's assuming your being honest about it closing during the Bush administration. Considering trying to blame Ryan for it's closure, color me skeptical.

The Janesville plant closed in December 2008.

BULLSHIT!

The plant stopped making SUVs in December of 08, it continued making medium-duty trucks until June of 09...5 months into Obama's presidency!!! It closed after Obama said that he'd keep it open!

GM Janesville plant still on standby - JSOnline

From your link.

The Janesville plant stopped production of SUVs in 2008 and was idled in 2009 after it completed production of medium-duty trucks.

Remaining on standby means not much has changed in Janesville. Community leaders say they would be ready if the GM plant reopened, but no one seems to be counting on that.

These radical right wing idiots are trying to blame Obama for everything that went wrong in this country in the past 100 years.
But, but, but Lyin' Ryan said that they would not blame others and would take responsibility for Bush destroying the economy. Oh wait, they blame Carter and Clinton and the CRI for Bush destroying the housing market with his ADDI. But that's OK because Lyin' Ryan blames his mother for making him the liar he is today.

The Janesville plant closed in December 2008.

BULLSHIT!

The plant stopped making SUVs in December of 08, it continued making medium-duty trucks until June of 09...5 months into Obama's presidency!!! It closed after Obama said that he'd keep it open!

GM Janesville plant still on standby - JSOnline

From your link.

The Janesville plant stopped production of SUVs in 2008 and was idled in 2009 after it completed production of medium-duty trucks.

Remaining on standby means not much has changed in Janesville. Community leaders say they would be ready if the GM plant reopened, but no one seems to be counting on that.

Janesville GM Assembly Plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In October 2008, GM announced Janesville Assembly would be largely idled December 23, 2008 when production of SUVs would end. A skeleton crew continued to work at Janesville Assembly through June, 2009, completing the Janesville/Isuzu light truck contract

Which is another good point brought up tonight by Ryan. Cronyism and Corruption. I do believe I heard the word, "Solyndra."

Yeah,

Stimulus.

I liked the line.....spending all that money on attack ads...just throwing money away. He's gotten pretty good at that.

Yeah--that was a good one. But I especially liked how he addressed the youth in this country tonight. As we know YOUTH in this country overwhelmingly voted for Obambi in 2008--but as Ryan stated--1/2 of college grads can't find a job. "What are they to do lay in bed--staring at faded Obama posters--wondering if and when they'll ever be able to move out of their parents house and get on with their own lives.

obama-youth-enthusiasm.jpg

This will be the difference in the election.

Republicans are offering the Screwed Generation an alternative path.

Welcome, new conservatives!

That is your Messiahrushie's bible. He is America's formost Alinskyite!

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

Got links to all that? Did it come from Media Matters?
I get nothing from MediaMatters, which a simple google search would have shown you before you made a fool of yourself mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's programming.

So do you have a link or not?

Because it appears you are taking the information directly from an online source and not doing so violates the forum policy.

Last edited:
Got links to all that? Did it come from Media Matters?
I get nothing from MediaMatters, which a simple google search would have shown you before you made a fool of yourself mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's programming.

So do you have a link or not?

Because it appears you are taking the information directly from an online source and not doing so violates the forum policy.
All my quotes come directly from your MessiahRushie's own transcripts, and everyone on this board knows it. I want lazy fucks like you to google the quotes because then you will see that no other person other than myself uses those quotes. If you weren't too lazy to google them you would see the search produces your MessiahRushie and my posts on this messageboard as the only sources of the quotes.

Here I'll google the first quote for you:

"I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with" - Google Search

Last edited:
We have responsibilities, one to another- we do not each face the world alone. And the greatest of all responsibilities, is that of the strong to protect the weak. The truest measure of any society is how it treats those who cannot defend or care for themselves.

Each of these great moral ideas is essential to democratic government- to the rule of law, to life in a humane and decent society. They are the moral creed of our country, as powerful in our time, as on the day of America's founding. They are self-evident and unchanging, and sometimes, even presidents need reminding, that our rights come from nature and God, not from government.

A-fuckin'-men!

News from The Associated Press

It was a fantastic speech. He hit all the issues squarely. There was no weaseling. There was no deflection. There was good criticism of a president's failed policies. There was a good laying out of why they are different, why they deserve the vote. There was humor. There was biography.
Going forward Obama&Co are toast. They have nothing. And you can't beat someone with no one.

We will not spend four years blaming others, we will take responsibility.

Good! I hope so! Because the last thing I want to hear is constant blame thrown on Obama, just like Obama has been doing with Bush for the past four years. What I want from my elected officials is to fix the problems we face today.

Mitt Romney = CEO
Paul Ryan = CFO

A great speech by a great American.

I agree. His speech was a grand slam.

Very, very good choice for VP by Romney. Ryan actually knows what he's talking about.

The campaign should be getting very interesting.

We will not spend four years blaming others, we will take responsibility.

Good! I hope so! Because the last thing I want to hear is constant blame thrown on Obama, just like Obama has been doing with Bush for the past four years. What I want from my elected officials is to fix the problems we face today.
Oh come on, all you CON$ have done is blame all of Bush's fuck ups on everybody else, Carter, Clinton, Dodd, Frank, etc. The GOP has never taken responsibility for anything, ever.

Forum List

Back