Great Speech by Paul Ryan!

Not a huge surprise. Many businesses shrank or downsized when it became obvious Obama would be President. Which is precisely why we need to vote him out. The economy will approve significantly the day after.

Still doesnt change the fact that Obama made no effort to reopen the plant when he seized control of GM, now does it?
I know your hero told you that if you repeat your lies often enough they will be believed, but you shouldn't count on it.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Adolf Hitler

It's funny how you think the truth are lies and lies are truth.
See the first quote in my sig.

I know your hero told you that if you repeat your lies often enough they will be believed, but you shouldn't count on it.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Adolf Hitler

Are you sure that wasn't taken from the Liberal Bible, Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"??:lol:
That is your Messiahrushie's bible. He is America's formost Alinskyite!

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

Got links to all that? Did it come from Media Matters?

The Janesville plant closed in December 2008.

Not a huge surprise. Many businesses shrank or downsized when it became obvious Obama would be President. Which is precisely why we need to vote him out. The economy will approve significantly the day after.

Still doesnt change the fact that Obama made no effort to reopen the plant when he seized control of GM, now does it?

About 2000 GM and 800 Chrysler dealerships were mandatorially closed as part of the govt takeover. Each of those dealerships employed in the neighborhood of 10 employees, amounting to 28,000 laid off persons; far more than the Janesville plant, where 852 employees were laid off with 574 of those workers accepting buyout and early retirment offers in 2008.

The difference is that the Jaynesville job loss hit one community, and the dealership closings hit communities and families across the entire nation.

GM Plant in Janesville to Close - WMBC Madison Wisconsin

Last edited:
Even though the leftists are taking their usually crap all over in this thread, they still can't take away from the fact that PAUL RYAN, the NEXT VICE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES, just gave a BARN BURNER of a speech and completely KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK.

***ROMNEY/RYAN***

Are you sure that wasn't taken from the Liberal Bible, Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"??:lol:

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

Did you get your education on dear Saul from Rush, or study it on your own??:D
Actually I learned about Alinsky from St Ronnie.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

November 11, 2009

May 14, 2007

January 24, 2007

Got links to all that? Did it come from Media Matters?
I get nothing from MediaMatters, which a simple google search would have shown you before you made a fool of yourself mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's programming.

November 11, 2009

May 14, 2007

January 24, 2007

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

You're claiming that the right used the left's own tactics against them.:lol:

PAUL RYAN hit home base with the youth in this country tonight--stating that 1/2 of college grads can't find jobs. Are they to lay in bed staring at a fading Obama picture--wondering when they're going to be able to leave their parents home--and get on with their own lives.

PAUL RYAN hit home base with the youth in this country tonight--stating that 1/2 of college grads can't find jobs. Are they to lay in bed staring at a fading Obama picture--wondering when they're going to be able to leave their parents home--and get on with their own lives.

Possibly the best part of his speech. He summed up the 'Hope & Change' fail, perfectly.

June 23, 2008

Alinsky merely codified the tactics of "Tricky" Dickie Nixon, who was no lefty!

Yes, yes he did! Really hit his groove midway through!

No teleprompter.... Defiantly not Obama:cool:

I'm pretty sure Ryan used a teleprompter, Condi didn't though. She's used to lecturing, professor and all. Wasn't Obama a professor? They usually can lecture 3 hours straight, and anyone who's caught at least 2 sections of a favorite professor, realizes they've got the same lecture down pat.

Using the teleprompter isn't bad, in fact it's very good for the audience to get a more coherent presentation from the speaker if not used to using notes and keeping the cadence. Obama gets taunted for when he goes off, he's very bad, then out comes the teleprompter, once again.

Last edited:
How exactly could he stop Bush and Lyin Ryan from shutting it down?

Well, hmmm. The man seized control of GM. it wouldn't have been very difficult to reopen a plant he promised would remain open, now would it.

That's assuming your being honest about it closing during the Bush administration. Considering trying to blame Ryan for it's closure, color me skeptical.
Keep those lies coming. President Obama bailed out GM with some loans in exchange for stock, but he never seized control of GM, that is a GOP lie believed by the most ignorant people on Earth.

Yeah, right. That's all Obama did.

Rick Wagoner, GM CEO, Will Step Down At Obama's Behest

June 23, 2008

It's too bad you couldn't find a way to blame Bush, but I guess Nixon will make a good substitute.:lol:

You can tell how much he crushed it by the responses on the left. They are trying to attack his style, ignoring the substance.

That's all the left has left. We're witnessing the total melt down of the democrat party. They're stuck with odumbo. He's a failure, they know it, there is no defense for his utter and complete failures, so anyone left still trying to defend this indefensible moron simply looks and sounds like desperate, shrill moron themselves.

See my sig pic...

sigpic9370_2.jpg

It's funny how you think the truth are lies and lies are truth.
See the first quote in my sig.

Im aware of your tactics. doesn't change reality.
You are aware that Obama does not take money out of Medicare like Lyin' Ryan said, aren't you? Obama takes the money from the Health Insurance Companies, who were being overpaid by Medicare Advantage, and fills the Medicare donut hole with that money, so he is actually increasing Medicare benefits. It was Lyin' Ryan's first budget that took money from Medicare and applied it to debt reduction. So basically lyin' Ryan was following the first quote in my sig.

June 23, 2008

I seem to remember that "Rules" followed a previous book written 25 or more years earlier. Yep, "Reveille for Radicals"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Reveille-Radicals-Saul-Alinsky/dp/0679721126]Amazon.com: Reveille for Radicals (9780679721123): Saul Alinsky: Books[/ame]

Well, hmmm. The man seized control of GM. it wouldn't have been very difficult to reopen a plant he promised would remain open, now would it.

That's assuming your being honest about it closing during the Bush administration. Considering trying to blame Ryan for it's closure, color me skeptical.
Keep those lies coming. President Obama bailed out GM with some loans in exchange for stock, but he never seized control of GM, that is a GOP lie believed by the most ignorant people on Earth.

Yeah, right. That's all Obama did.

Rick Wagoner, GM CEO, Will Step Down At Obama's Behest
From your link:

"Mr. Wagoner was asked to step down on Friday by Steven Rattner, the investment banker picked last month by the administration to lead the Treasury Department's auto-industry task force."

Lyin' Ryan lied from beginning to end and then blamed his mother for making him the liar he is.

Won't work tonight, Ed. He hit it out of the park with the truth! Something Obama knows nothing about!
Lyin' Ryan started with the lie about the GM plant that closed under BUSH, and never told the truth for the rest of the rant!!!

Wrong! Ryan did not lie, and did not say when the plant closed. He said that candidate Obama came to town and promised that plant would stay open. One more promise that Obama did not, or could not, keep. The plant closed in Dec 2008, less than a month before Obama took over.

I doubt any of those people would ever believe an Obama promise again.

Forum List

Back