Great Obama Walks Out Of Room After Cantor Concedes A Debt Limit Increase!

What does the fact that Cantor is Jewish have to do with anything?

Leftists are anti-Semites.

We should ask Republican 2012 president candidate David Duke about that.

Is this the David Duke that you refer too?

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary. Duke, having failed to gain much traction as a Democrat, then successfully sought the Presidential nomination of the Populist Party. He appeared on the ballot for President in eleven states and was a write-in candidate in some other states, some with Trenton Stokes of Arkansas for Vice President, and on other state ballots with Floyd Parker for Vice President. He received just 47,047 votes, for 0.04 percent of the combined, national popular vote.

OMG! And Obama didn't invite me to the Inaugural Ball! HE HATES WOMEN AND JEWS TOO!!! ! ! ! ! ! 1 1 1 1 NOE ZE ! !

Obama has made it so obvious of what a racist President he is, look at his Supreme Justice Appts: two fat activist female judges,even though there were a "Few Regular White Guys" amongst the candidates. He obviously hates JEWS, Iran is gearing up to bomb Israel, and Obama has given a blind eye to that. He has the same attitute as that Russian Boxer who got his ass whooped by Rocky....when it comes to Obama and Jews...WELL,,,,IF THE JEWS DIE,,,THEY DIE .......(and not one peep out of Obama regarding the Black Panther incident?) hmmm.

2b938db5c903080ff30e6a706700482c.jpg

WINNING! Duh.

Oh, he knows it all right.

Right wingers just can't see an intelligent looking man with dark skin. They can't get passed the "dark skin". Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they just aren't used to "intelligence".

No, I was right first time.

Liability's alot of things..but one of the things he ain't is a racist. He was comparing Obama to Sheen.

Duh.

rdunce thinks I'm a racist because I posted an image of the President?

rdunce is either pathetically stupid or an odious lying puss. Either way, he just exposed himself.

I appreciate the objectivity and the integrity you just demonstrated, though, Sallow.

I am originally from Massachusetts,and when Obama decided to be a racist against a white cop in that Cambridge Stupid Police Dilemma, I have conculded that he secretley hates White People, and he proved to all of America what he really is,,,AN ARROGANT BLACK PRESIDENT who Hates White Cops !!!!! and how immature to hold a macaroni and cheese summit to ease the tensions,,,,,too bad big bird and elmo couldn't make it.

Obama is the dumbest part of the story - without knowing the facts, he immediately said the police acted "stupidly". The police were responding to a break-in call. They find a broken lock on the door and professor gates, whom they didn't recognize, inside. They ask for ID and Gates goes into paranoid-black-guy mode. Then he starts yelling on his front porch, ignores warnings to stop, and is arrested.

Actually that's not what happened..but okay.

But to put a little perspective on this..Cheney shot his friend in the face..and wasn't frog marched off to jail.

Actually it IS what happened, and have a 12 year old explain to you the difference between a hunting accident and a felony in progress 9-11 call.

Obama has made it so obvious of what a racist President he is, look at his Supreme Justice Appts: two fat activist female judges,

You're understating it - sotomayor is a anti-white male racist dirtbag, who thinks a "wise latina" can adjudicate better than a white male. She dismissed almost indifferently the New Haven firefighters in the Ricci case, in a way that stunned even a liberal judge on the appellate court.

I am originally from Massachusetts,and when Obama decided to be a racist against a white cop in that Cambridge Stupid Police Dilemma, I have conculded that he secretley hates White People, and he proved to all of America what he really is,,,AN ARROGANT BLACK PRESIDENT who Hates White Cops !!!!! and how immature to hold a macaroni and cheese summit to ease the tensions,,,,,too bad big bird and elmo couldn't make it.

Obama is the dumbest part of the story - without knowing the facts, he immediately said the police acted "stupidly". The police were responding to a break-in call. They find a broken lock on the door and professor gates, whom they didn't recognize, inside. They ask for ID and Gates goes into paranoid-black-guy mode. Then he starts yelling on his front porch, ignores warnings to stop, and is arrested.

But to put a little perspective on this..Cheney shot his friend in the face..and wasn't frog marched off to jail.

What does Cheney shooting his friend have anything to do with Obama insulting all the White Cops in Massachusetts? thats like Blaming Sarah Palin for Peal Harbour. (ok,,so maybe Dick Cheney had his contact lenses in backwards) happens to all of us.

What does Cheney shooting his friend have anything to do with Obama insulting all the White Cops in Massachusetts? thats like Blaming Sarah Palin for Peal Harbour. (ok,,so maybe Dick Cheney had his contact lenses in backwards) happens to all of us.

Naw.

It's like calling something for what it is.

Cheney should have been hauled off to jail.

He wasn't.

Professor Gates..who in the world of academia has about as much..or higher standing then Cheney does in the world of business or politics..committed a far less "breach" of the criminal code..as in He Fucking Owned the Residence...and he was hauled off to jail.

I know that's hard for you to see...because it's black and white.

I just saw that note off to the left that Perry will likely run, guess we all know what to expect to see on PMS NBC all week!!!! but of course all of the buttheads there will never bring up the issue of why so many buisinesses and people have been flocking to Texas for a better life!

I just saw that note off to the left that Perry will likely run, guess we all know what to expect to see on PMS NBC all week!!!! but of course all of the buttheads there will never bring up the issue of why so many buisinesses and people have been flocking to Texas for a better life!

Low taxes.
The government funds the energy sector.

'nuff said.

WHEN Perry makes his announcement,,,the Media will bypass the bashing of the "Other Two" and start looking up dirt on Perry cause we pretty much know he will be the chosen one, after seeing his last speech, I knew it was gonna be him,,,,,At Least he has CHARISMA,,,,we havent had a President with a great Charisma since Clinton !!!!!

WHEN Perry makes his announcement,,,the Media will bypass the bashing of the "Other Two" and start looking up dirt on Perry cause we pretty much know he will be the chosen one, after seeing his last speech, I knew it was gonna be him,,,,,At Least he has CHARISMA,,,,we havent had a President with a great Charisma since Clinton !!!!!

He has about the same amount of charisma as the guy running the Spanish Inquisition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY]‪Monty Python - Spanish Inquisition Torture Scene‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

He has about the same amount of charisma as the guy running the Spanish Inquisition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY]‪Monty Python - Spanish Inquisition Torture Scene‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This scene is how I picture Nancy Pelosi interrigating muslim terrorists,,,,all she needed was a pitcher of Kool-Aid/and a glass to offer the terrorist when he had to think about answering any questions.

and also, when Perry enters the race,,,aside from Romney and Bachmann,,,,the rest may as well hang it up,,,,I just cant imagine Pawlenty and Gingrich continue to run once we have the three heavyweights in there. Especially Pawlenty!

This scene is how I picture Nancy Pelosi interrigating muslim terrorists,,,,all she needed was a pitcher of Kool-Aid/and a glass to offer the terrorist when he had to think about answering any questions.

What's "interrigating"?

And why would Pelosi be doing it? Is it one of her responsiblities?

I thought she was a legislator.

Does she have to water the plants too?

and also, when Perry enters the race,,,aside from Romney and Bachmann,,,,the rest may as well hang it up,,,,I just cant imagine Pawlenty and Gingrich continue to run once we have the three heavyweights in there. Especially Pawlenty!

Did god make up his mind yet, and tell Perry to run?

That's who he is waitin' on.

whoops....is it spelled Interrogating? I remember wathcing that classic scene way back in the 70's,,,,,It was Monty Python and SNL that influenced me to do the same someday (but my dream never happened,,,but I dont give up,,,,I really should be writing commercials,or for some late-night comedy parody show),,,my next you-tube political set of videos is coming out sooon,,,,,Ed Schultz wont be very happy!!!!

Obama gets up and leaves the meeting? Hmm, maybe he had to go potty, and find Michele to assist him? I mean, you do need fresh toilet paper and a Teleprompter to poop in the Oval Office Restroom.

Forum List

Back