Just 2 Weeks After Deal to Suspend Debt Limit, National Debt Reaches $32 trillion

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
So before RINO McCarthy sold us out, we were stuck at $31.4 trillion in current debt.
They suspended the debt limit & told us they were finally taking the overspending seriously.
2 weeks later, our national debt reached $32 trillion, a $600 billion increase in only 2 weeks.

I may not be a rocket surgeon but extrapolating these numbers according to the current trajectory, that equals an annual debt increase of $15.6 TRILLION dollars.
($300 billion/wk x 52 weeks = $15.6 trillion).
We could very well hit $50 trillion in debt before the current resident finishes his first term.
Never happen? Why not, they suspended the debt ceiling & have proven repeatedly they DGAS about the opinions of the people that will be crushed by their insane fiscal malfeasance.

I'm sure glad they are taking our imminent national bankruptcy seriously or else we could be talking about real money soon.:rolleyes:

Any of you deep thinkers talking about what a great job they did & how it was all necessary, I've got a great deal on some ocean front property here in OK I'm selling cheap.
I know a Nigerian prince that can help with financing too.

Cloward, Piven & Alinsky could only dream of you rubes & the ignorant stupidity they have conditioned you with.

neilsen-nothingtosee.gif

So before RINO McCarthy sold us out, we were stuck at $31.4 trillion in current debt.
They suspended the debt limit & told us they were finally taking the overspending seriously.
2 weeks later, our national debt reached $32 trillion, a $600 billion increase in only 2 weeks.

I may not be a rocket surgeon but extrapolating these numbers according to the current trajectory, that equals an annual debt increase of $15.6 TRILLION dollars.
We could very well hit $50 trillion in debt before the current resident finishes his first term.
Never happen? Why not, they suspended the debt ceiling & have proven repeatedly they DGAS about the opinions of the people that will be crushed by their insane fiscal malfeasance.

I'm sure glad they are taking our imminent national bankruptcy seriously or else we could be talking about real money soon.:rolleyes:

Any of you deep thinkers talking about what a great job they did & how it was all necessary, I've got a great deal on some ocean front property here in OK I'm selling cheap.

Cloward, Piven & Alinsky could only dream of you rubes & the ignorant stupidity they have conditioned you with.

View attachment 796085
1687021685621.jpeg

More tax cuts for the billionaires will solve the debt problem.
And who passed those?
Trump's tax cuts absolutely benefitted the working & middle class more than any other group.
In fact, those that didn't benefit were mostly high earners in high tax rate prog infested states that were limited in the deductions they could claim for the high state taxes.

These are facts

A careful analysis of the IRS tax data, one that includes the effects of tax credits and other reforms to the tax code, shows that filers with an adjusted gross income (AGI) of $15,000 to $50,000 enjoyed an average tax cut of 16 percent to 26 percent in 2018, the first year Republicans' Tax Cuts and Jobs Act went into effect and the most recent year for which data is available.
Filers who earned $50,000 to $100,000 received a tax break of about 15 percent to 17 percent, and those earning $100,000 to $500,000 in adjusted gross income saw their personal income taxes cut by around 11 percent to 13 percent.
By comparison, no income group with an AGI of at least $500,000 received an average tax cut exceeding 9 percent, and the average tax cut for brackets starting at $1 million was less than 6 percent

And who passed those?
Trump's tax cuts absolutely benefitted the working & middle class more than any other group.
In fact, those that didn't benefit were mostly high earners in high tax rate prog infested states that were limited in the deductions they could claim for the high state taxes.

These are facts

A careful analysis of the IRS tax data, one that includes the effects of tax credits and other reforms to the tax code, shows that filers with an adjusted gross income (AGI) of $15,000 to $50,000 enjoyed an average tax cut of 16 percent to 26 percent in 2018, the first year Republicans' Tax Cuts and Jobs Act went into effect and the most recent year for which data is available.
Filers who earned $50,000 to $100,000 received a tax break of about 15 percent to 17 percent, and those earning $100,000 to $500,000 in adjusted gross income saw their personal income taxes cut by around 11 percent to 13 percent.
By comparison, no income group with an AGI of at least $500,000 received an average tax cut exceeding 9 percent, and the average tax cut for brackets starting at $1 million was less than 6 percent
Is that why Trump burned through the borrowed money?

Getting reelected is more important than fixing our problems. Even the voters have bought into this. It's a form of mutual national suicide.

More tax cuts for the billionaires will solve the debt problem.
Billionaires usually insist on productivity from their people. Politicians not so much. In fact, Left-wing politicians treasure unproductive people.

View attachment 796085
Thanks Trump.

Forum List

Back