Great Obama Walks Out Of Room After Cantor Concedes A Debt Limit Increase!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So the darling of the Tea-Nutcase Republicans offered a debt limit increase scenario at the July 13 debt ceiling raise talks at the White House.

South Chicago Obama could make the point that Republican Jewish(?) negotiator Cantor had just highlighted the phony stance of the Tea-Nuts. It was all a charade, and it had not worked.

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

Speaker Boehner and Minority Leader McConnell, even, are probably on a more Reagan-Trajectory path themselves!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit of White Eyes Even Made Young Warrior, Comment Unfavorably: On the Law of Moses, for all history of their kind!)

So the darling of the Tea-Nutcase Republicans offered a debt limit increase scenario at the July 13 debt ceiling raise talks at the White House.

South Chicago Obama could make the point that Republican Jewish(?) negotiator Cantor had just highlighted the phony stance of the Tea-Nuts. It was all a charade, and it had not worked.

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

Speaker Boehner and Minority Leader McConnell, even, are probably on a more Reagan-Trajectory path themselves!

(Great Spirit of White Eyes Even Made Young Warrior, Comment Unfavorably: On the Law of Moses, for all history of their kind!)

What does the fact that Cantor is Jewish have to do with anything?

The President knows that he's won and Cander can kiss his shiny black ass!

Cander is desparately wiggling with this short term deal.

The Repugs have 2 choices:

1. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

or

2. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

" Update 3: Reuters is reporting that Obama would not back down on a comprehensive deal to raise debt ceiling, even if it jeopardizes his reelection chances.

"Would Ronald Reagan be sitting here," he reportedly asked. "I've reached my limit. This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this.'' "

Why is it terrible for Cantor to walk out but not when Obama does it?

The truth is that Obama wants the tax rate increase on the rich and cannot accept the fact that the repub House just won't pass that. If no agreement is reached soon, I think the House wil pass something along the lines of cut, cap, and balance and dare the dems in the Senate and Obama to stop it. Or maybe they do a short term deal for 60 days or something, which Obama has said he won't accept. But would he really veto that?

Frankly, nobody's lookng very good here.

" Update 3: Reuters is reporting that Obama would not back down on a comprehensive deal to raise debt ceiling, even if it jeopardizes his reelection chances.

"Would Ronald Reagan be sitting here," he reportedly asked. "I've reached my limit. This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this.'' "

The truth is that Obama wants the tax rate increase on the rich and cannot accept the fact that the repub House just won't pass that. If no agreement is reached soon, I think the House wil pass something along the lines of cut, cap, and balance and dare the dems in the Senate and Obama to stop it. Or maybe they do a short term deal for 60 days or something, which Obama has said he won't accept. But would he really veto that?

I believe the article states that Obama walked out of the meeting--not Cantor.

You are correct, Obama was the one that walked out today. I was referring to the time Cantor walked out of negotiations a couple of weeks ago. The left was all up in arms about it then.

Wiseacre is referencing last month when Cantor walked out of the dead-end meeting ( with Biden..lol ) and was crucified for it and now the president has but all is well....:lol:

President Barack Obama abruptly left today's negotiating session to raise the debt ceiling and lower the deficit, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) told reporters after the meeting.

Cantor said Obama walked-out "angrily" after he offered to support two separate debt ceiling votes — a proposal Obama had repeatedly said he would veto.

"Eric, don't call my bluff," Obama said according to Cantor moments before storming out of the meeting. "I'm going to take this to the American people."

Cantor said all progress in the debt talks has been erased.

Update: According to Fox News, a senior Democratic aide pushed back at Cantor's account, saying "Congressman Cantor is the last person who should complain of people abruptly walking out of meetings."

Cantor publicly quit the deficit talks led by Vice President Joe Biden last month.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-walks-out-as-all-progress-on-debt-ceiling-talks-erased-2011-7

Last edited:

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

Not that I am surprised that your posts leave me confused, but how is Cantor conceding to Obama (your words) about the debt ceiling a reason for Obama to walk out of the talks? Doesn't Obama walking out after winning prove the Republicans are right about it being impossible to negotiate with him?

Last edited:
The President knows that he's won and Cander can kiss his shiny black ass!

Cander is desparately wiggling with this short term deal.

The Repugs have 2 choices:

1. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

or

2. Raise the debt ceiling and take whatever budget deal the President gives them.

Oh my, you are so right. Obama, kick their asses and do whats best for this country. We all KNOW the debt ceiling will be raised and these hypocrites saying not to make me sick.

Wiseacre is referencing last month when Cantor walked out of the dead-end meeting ( with Biden..lol ) and was crucified for it and now the president has but all is well....:lol:

President Barack Obama abruptly left today's negotiating session to raise the debt ceiling and lower the deficit, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) told reporters after the meeting.

Cantor said Obama walked-out "angrily" after he offered to support two separate debt ceiling votes — a proposal Obama had repeatedly said he would veto.

"Eric, don't call my bluff," Obama said according to Cantor moments before storming out of the meeting. "I'm going to take this to the American people."

Update: According to Fox News, a senior Democratic aide pushed back at Cantor's account, saying "Congressman Cantor is the last person who should complain of people abruptly walking out of meetings."

Cantor publicly quit the deficit talks led by Vice President Joe Biden last month.

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

and Obama acknowledged that he's bluffing. OMG, none of these folks would last 10 minutes in the real world. None of them.

more taxes for american people=more theft by imperialist government waging a war against the worlds poor and muslims.

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

If you believe what Cantor said.

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

More proof my generation is fucking retarded....

Debt Limit Talks Blow Up

:eusa_eh:Wow.. If only if he would have said that during the Obama care debate. I guess he didn't care what the bulk of the American people had to say then, And i doubt he cares now. It's all about power with this guy.

The American people have called Obama's bluff.

President Crybaby isn't willing to cut a damned thing. He'd rather watch the economy implode than make a cut.

Fucking shitbag.

Someone decided to be for someone, and it is widely known that the Tea Party faction opposes America, like in the link: No debt limit increase! The Cantor-choosing Tea Party even opposes Republicans, when it comes to most issues.

Angry Tea Party Stirring up GOP Revolt :: TeaParty.org

When Cantor blinked, then emphasis was needed: South-Chicago-Style!

That was all Tea Party/Cantor doing. Everyone knows where Bachman's faith, even, lies(?)!

(Many GOP Believe In Law, Of More Than 200 Years Ago, As Only Law: Which opposed Old Testament and New Testament, both!)

Last edited:
Since when is Cantor the voice of the GOP? The man with the big wooden phallic symbol in the form of an oversized gavel is the head, not the Cantor, better known as the will not er. Or the king of I am the dictator and you do it my way or no way. That being said, I am glad that Obama has finally grown a spine because it is about time he called bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back