Great day in the mornin'! Ryan's back!

Its s sad day when a congressman doing his job is so controversial.

Putting out partisan fantasy budgets is his job?

What ever happened to working with the other side of the aisle?

The other side of the aisle screams like a woman and runs away whenever entitlement reform is brought up.

So now Ryan has taken the hill. The Democrats surrendered it.

Paul Ryan has put a balanced budget on the table, and now he will stand behind it and take questions and punches and kicks to the groin.

Finally, a Republican with some balls.
I like the Reagan quotes in your signature. But as for how to best balance the budget, I think
we need to cut tax loop holes, grow jobs, improve the education and judicial systems so that every citizen has a fair opportunity to prosper, punish crime and drug users by hiring more police, and encouraging pride in doing an honest days worth of labor by having every American, both rich and poor, spend a year in civic service prior to going to on to higher education or doing career work.

The American people just refused austerity .

did you not know that?

We know that. No one wants to eat their share of the $16 trillion shit sandwich.

Too bad.

The debt isn't getting any smaller, which means your portion is growing larger every minute. You can eat your share now, or you can eat a lot more later.

He also said right on TV that the tax cuts made his budget easier to balence.

The right is dumb as a box of rocks

Watching this one go through committee is going to be a friggin' hoot.

Taking away safety nets. We call that, "Choice, they like that."
Taking away federal funding to states. We call that, "Giving them Responsibility, they want that."
Giving all the money to the rich. Well, they actually don't want that but they will do their civic duty and take it anyway.

I think that we should just pass the Ryan budget and pass out torches and pitchforks to American workers. They can take care of the aftermath.

That flew out the window when Obama proclaimed I WON during a metting with congressional leaders.

And in order to work with the opposite side you need a counterpart with a functioning brain that puts the country first.

Ryan does not do enough and is simply going on the repeal of ObamaNoCareAtBigExpense... which that does have to happen, but the rest of the budget has to be gutted sooner rather than later... people need to be brought back into the income tax fold instead of more and more not paying federal income tax...

Gut the budget by 5% every year until the budget becomes balanced... a 3% cut across the board and make up the rest with the elimination of entitlements over time

Paul Ryan has put a balanced budget on the table, and now he will stand behind it and take questions and punches and kicks to the groin.

Finally, a Republican with some balls.
I like the Reagan quotes in your signature. But as for how to best balance the budget, I think
we need to cut tax loop holes, grow jobs, improve the education and judicial systems so that every citizen has a fair opportunity to prosper, punish crime and drug users by hiring more police, and encouraging pride in doing an honest days worth of labor by having every American, both rich and poor, spend a year in civic service prior to going to on to higher education or doing career work.

Jesus Christ, where to start?

If you want more people to prosper, simply increase wages. That's really all there is to it.

You want MORE police? Seriously? They're already gunning down innocent bystanders with great frequency. And we already have a higher imprisonment rate for our citizens than any nation in recorded history (including the USSR and China).

Are you willing to pay taxes to support "civic service" work? Most of you nuts hate all government workers.

ryan has clearly said the Tax raises made it easier to blanece the budget.

So why not add more tax increases?

Translation: "Gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

The history of this country contains GREAT decades where things ran GREAT while the top tax tier was 90%.

Lying about facts doesnt erase them

Your 90% rate bullshit has been dubunked SO MANY TIMES it is not even funny anymore...

Ryan has put a plan on the table which has drastic changes to entitlements. Changes the Democrats do not want.

This will force the Democrats to put a plan on the table which has entitlement reforms of a different nature in it.

And that is the goal. To finally get entitlement reform front and center. Something needs to be done, and it is time to stop dicking around.

Ryan is putting the Democrats' feet to the fire, and has set the tone instead of them.

They are changes the electorate rejected. His plan still turns medicare to vouchers while keeping Obama cuts to medicare, and cuts student tuition aid. His plan is about social structure and the role of the federal govt as much as spending and taxing. And he lost an election on that.

The question is why is he trotting out tired and unloved Rafalca again. It's true that the dems have not credibly put forth a plan to reign in entitlement spending. Obama says limiting medicare provider rates, and moving more people into govt sponsored insurance where these rates govern, will lower the increase in medical costs. But, he may also have a bridge in Brooklyn.

I certainly don't want to see it personally, but there's got to be some pain here. Something like taxing soc sec benefits at a higher rate when a person stays fully employed working past 66. Raising medicare copays on people at a highter income level. And long term exteding the age for benefits. I'm not advocating those specifics.

But the pt is Ryan is trotting out an unpopular idea, but an idea that has RW support, and none of the pain for the RW. That's really no different from what the dems have done to this pt.

That flew out the window when Obama proclaimed I WON during a metting with congressional leaders.

And in order to work with the opposite side you need a counterpart with a functioning brain that puts the country first.

It not me....Its THEM

Why nothing gets done in Congress

ryan has clearly said the Tax raises made it easier to blanece the budget.

So why not add more tax increases?

Translation: "Gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

The history of this country contains GREAT decades where things ran GREAT while the top tax tier was 90%.

Lying about facts doesnt erase them

Ooooooooh nooo lolz, there she goes!

Quick, nobody tell her no one in the history of America even came close to paying 90% tax rates due to deductions! Let her continue to make her blaring lack of understanding history and the tax code continue, lets see how many years she can by herself make these arguments because not even the crazies want to defend her bullshit claims.

Lol, Obama would be embarrassed.

Forum List

Back