Great day in the mornin'! Ryan's back!

you are reduced to claiming the stating of completely documented facts means Im doing something wrong?

The top tax bracket was over 60% for decades in this country.

Things ran FINE

Love how bitch TDM conveniently forgets what was able to be deducted, what was counted as income, etc during those 90 and 60% rates...

Love how she still calls for rates like that.. well, as long as it is not on her or those who keep voting for more spending on social programs....

This country opperated GREAT in the years the top tax bracket was over 60%.

FOR DECADES

your lies dont fly

You will NEVER be able to rewrite this history to fit your historically failed ideas

you are reduced to claiming the stating of completely documented facts means Im doing something wrong?

But no one paid 60%-90% taxes TM.... So where did I lie? we could have 100% tax rates but if deductions got people down to only paying 2% taxes or 0% taxes (like Obama's friends) then is the tax rate really 100% or is it 0-2%?

There's no way Obama has the votes to actually raise the amt of revenue garnered from income taxes. He's not gonna get any gopers in the senate and he won't get a vote in the house. That plan is no more helpful than Ayn Ryan's lame equistration horse.

I would challenge anyone who thinks the era of high taxes was what got us out of debt after WWII go back and take a look at the inflation rate during that period.

The debt-to-GDP ratio after WWII was the highest in our country's history. Our government used inflation to cut the debt-to-GDP ratio in half within ten years. We had very high inflation, and it became a political issue during the Eisenhower Adminstration.

I would also recommend look at federal revenues since WWII. You will find that they are relatively flat no matter what the tax rates are.

So the revenues received don't really change that much when you raise taxes.

But no one paid 60%-90% taxes TM.... So where did I lie? we could have 100% tax rates but if deductions got people down to only paying 2% taxes or 0% taxes (like Obama's friends) then is the tax rate really 100% or is it 0-2%?

She will just keep lying and lying.. in a feeble attempt to convince someone that it is true.. thinking that if she says it enough, it HAS to be true... LOL

Attachments

• $lol.jpg
    $lol.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 51

She will just keep lying and lying.. in a feeble attempt to convince someone that it is true.. thinking that if she says it enough, it HAS to be true... LOL

HOW DARE YOU RE-WRITE HISTORY WITH .... FACTS.... ANd.... CHARTS BASED ON REALITY.... And .... and! chit... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

Our debt to GDP is rapidly approaching historical levels.

The government is going to inflate our way out of it. I will bet a lot of debased currency on it.

The deeper in debt we get, the higher and longer that inflation is going to be.

You WILL feel pain, whether you want to or not. One way or another.

The tax record of this country is facts dupes.

Your lies dont fly

So what if we had 90 percent tax rates? Have you looked at what revenues that netted?

The same amount!

Understand now?

Raising taxes does fuck-all to increase revenues.

Forum List

Back