Granny Clinton

She's the one having troubles with the youth vote. Wasn't that who carried Baracky in 2008?
If you think that a clown like you is gonna get a rise out of any Liberals on this board with your retardation exhibitions, you're wrong.
4i6Ckte.gif

Hillary is younger than Reagan or McCain.

Just did sweetie.....you replied.
obamadance.gif
Yeah - I replied that you're a clown.

Hillary is going to be POTUS for 8 years.

She'll be like 104 is she reelected...not happening
She'll still be younger than Reagan whether Year 1 or Year 8.

And she won't lose her marbles.

She already has. You forget her disappearing from the grid after fainting then shows up with a vision problem wearing a set of coke bottles....She has a history of fainting over the years......now brain damage requiring high magnification eyeglasses for one eye. Brain Damage.
Tainted goods......3 AM phone calls turned over to the answering service......

Do any of you think Hillary, were she allowed to drive could remember:

1. Where she left the keys
2. Where she left the car
3. What's "a car"
4. Where do the servants attach the horse
5. What day IS this

Simple fall? Or did slick dribble her like a basketball?

Do any of you think Hillary, were she allowed to drive could remember:

1. Where she left the keys
2. Where she left the car
3. What's "a car"
4. Where do the servants attach the horse
5. What day IS this

Simple fall? Or did slick dribble her like a basketball?

Look at the magnification of those eyeglasses.

hillary2.jpg

If Hillary should remember to seek the Democrat nomination.
If Democrats should nominate Hillary

Then there's only one campaign slogan with soul-wrenching meaning:

"One good fail deserves another!"

She's the one having troubles with the youth vote. Wasn't that who carried Baracky in 2008?

Isn't Hillary the one who comes out and flaps her gums on different subjects and gets things all twisted up and has to come back and explain it all over again ?

That's senility.

"Having troubles with the youth vote"?

Who says she's even running for anything?

What carried Baracky in 2008 was George Bush. By then anyone associated with him could have been defeated by a turnip. Add Sarah Palin to that mix and you ensure it beyond reach.

Not in the primary where her own kind tossed her under the bus.
Running? I saw State is refusing to release anything regarding Hillary's tenure there.....word is her staff is frantically looking for evidence she actually accomplished something while SOS.

"Her own kind"? What the fuck does that mean?

Yes, running. There's no evidence she's "running" for anything. I don't care what "word is".
I don't believe she will be running in '16. I've said that all along. If she does then you can spread the word on her out-of-date automotive skills to an America that holds deep concerns about that. Rotsa ruck.
Another slur on democrats...

Had Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney went to their friends Lolita Island to fuck 16 year old sex slaves, would ANYTHING else be on the news?

Isn't Hillary the one who comes out and flaps her gums on different subjects and gets things all twisted up and has to come back and explain it all over again ?

That's senility.

What carried Baracky in 2008 was George Bush. By then anyone associated with him could have been defeated by a turnip. Add Sarah Palin to that mix and you ensure it beyond reach.

Running? I saw State is refusing to release anything regarding Hillary's tenure there.....word is her staff is frantically looking for evidence she actually accomplished something while SOS.

Yes, running. There's no evidence she's "running" for anything. I don't care what "word is".
I don't believe she will be running in '16. I've said that all along. If she does then you can spread the word on her out-of-date automotive skills to an America that holds deep concerns about that. Rotsa ruck.

Treat you in the same fashion as you treat us and you whine?

crying-democrats.gif

That's senility.

Treat you in the same fashion as you treat us and you whine?
I was just explainin' your hill latin, fudge stick...

Forum List

Back