Granny Clinton

She's the one having troubles with the youth vote. Wasn't that who carried Baracky in 2008?

Isn't Hillary the one who comes out and flaps her gums on different subjects and gets things all twisted up and has to come back and explain it all over again ?

That's senility.

Youth vote for Hillary........you can kiss it goodbye.

She hasn't driven a car since before a lot of these kids were born. LOL
Just reinforces the HC out of touch mantra.

I take it your point is either that HC looks good for her age, or that the viability of a political candidate should be based on when they last drove a car.

Either way.... :cuckoo:

How many votes did Baracky get because he was a 'cool dude'.

She's the one having troubles with the youth vote. Wasn't that who carried Baracky in 2008?

Isn't Hillary the one who comes out and flaps her gums on different subjects and gets things all twisted up and has to come back and explain it all over again ?

That's senility.

"Having troubles with the youth vote"?

Who says she's even running for anything?

What carried Baracky in 2008 was George Bush. By then anyone associated with him could have been defeated by a turnip. Add Sarah Palin to that mix and you ensure it beyond reach.

Youth vote for Hillary........you can kiss it goodbye.

She hasn't driven a car since before a lot of these kids were born. LOL
Just reinforces the HC out of touch mantra.

I take it your point is either that HC looks good for her age, or that the viability of a political candidate should be based on when they last drove a car.

Either way.... :cuckoo:

How many votes did Baracky get because he was a 'cool dude'.

No idea. How many did he get because he didn't look his age or drove a car recently?

What does this have to do with being president? Ted Kennedy drove a car once and it caused him a few small problems yet people still elected him over and over again. The young man is right she looks very young
for her age. She will be a great president.

That's senility.

What carried Baracky in 2008 was George Bush. By then anyone associated with him could have been defeated by a turnip. Add Sarah Palin to that mix and you ensure it beyond reach.

Not in the primary where her own kind tossed her under the bus.
Running? I saw State is refusing to release anything regarding Hillary's tenure there.....word is her staff is frantically looking for evidence she actually accomplished something while SOS.

That's senility.

Not in the primary where her own kind tossed her under the bus.
Running? I saw State is refusing to release anything regarding Hillary's tenure there.....word is her staff is frantically looking for evidence she actually accomplished something while SOS.

"Her own kind"? What the fuck does that mean?

Yes, running. There's no evidence she's "running" for anything. I don't care what "word is".
I don't believe she will be running in '16. I've said that all along. If she does then you can spread the word on her out-of-date automotive skills to an America that holds deep concerns about that. Rotsa ruck.

Why would Hillary drive a car?

Does any First Lady?

I believe she has a couple screws loose.....remember when she passed out then showed up wearing those coke bottles? Med condition that could affect her candidacy.......but would that stop her from being the second female president? Besides, how many other progressives ran with a couple screws loose?

BStickerDrivingMissHillary.gif

Once Hillary becomes President, there will be no reason to drive

President's_limousine_outside_hotel.jpg

Of course Hillary will not need to do much driving when she has this....

Marine_One_Whitehouse.jpg

Hillary is toast anyway. Warren has it in the bag . 2016..."CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!"

Forum List

Back