Democrats don't have aNY popular 2016 presidential candidates

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Hilary is done and won't run. She's a cancer and Obama has screwed her chances by having her on his staff. Too much ammo for gop way too much.

Who else do they have? Run Kerry again who lost to George W bush, lol. He has no chance. Biden? He will pull a Gingrich and fuck up with his words and be proven to be psychotic.

Either way you look at it they don't have good candidates and Obama is screwing them worse every day they are in office.

A candidate list of gingrich, kasich, paul, bush, Christie, Rubio would over shadow them all.

2016 is over before it began. Thank you Obama for doing something right! :)

Hilary is done and won't run. She's a cancer and Obama has screwed her chances by having her on his staff. Too much ammo for gop way too much.

Who else do they have? Run Kerry again who lost to George W bush, lol. He has no chance. Biden? He will pull a Gingrich and fuck up with his words and be proven to be psychotic.

Either way you look at it they don't have good candidates and Obama is screwing them worse every day they are in office.

A candidate list of gingrich, kasich, paul, bush, Christie, Rubio would over shadow them all.

I bet Gingrich will pull a Gingrich!

• Banned

I bet Gingrich will pull a Gingrich!

And we got 3-4 other likable accomplished candidates. All that the dems have is a guy who just has to smile and you know he's ripping you off in biden. Lol. My point - I don't care.

I'm not sure where you get any of that. Hillary will probably run, but if she doesn't, the Democrats have Warren, Biden, Malloy, Jim Webb- all of whom would make fine candidates.

Meanwhile, the Republicans have got Bush, who hopes that everyone forgets what a disaster his brother was, Christie, who is just plain unpleasant, Rand Paul who is batshit insane.

The problem with Kasich and Walker and Pence is while they are fine governors, none of them are terrible magnetic personalities.

• Banned

I'm not sure where you get any of that. Hillary will probably run, but if she doesn't, the Democrats have Warren, Biden, Malloy, Jim Webb- all of whom would make fine candidates.

Meanwhile, the Republicans have got Bush, who hopes that everyone forgets what a disaster his brother was, Christie, who is just plain unpleasant, Rand Paul who is batshit insane.

The problem with Kasich and Walker and Pence is while they are fine governors, none of them are terrible magnetic personalities.

Kasich and Walker are very likeable; especially Kasich.

Indian-Warren.jpg

Clinton has high favorable ratings.

Political Figures Hillary Clinton

Polls this early are meaning less. If she announces she's running believe me she will get screwed from both sides.

Polls this early are meaning less. If she announces she's running believe me she will get screwed from both sides.

You said the Democrats have no popular candidates. Hillary Clinton is popular. I have no idea if she will be popular in a year or two - and neither do you - but she's popular now.

You said the Democrats have no popular candidates. Hillary Clinton is popular. I have no idea if she will be popular in a year or two - and neither do you - but she's popular now.

I was correct in what i said. She wont be popular come election time.

What was GHW Bush? A conservative????Ha! Read my lips, no new taxes, he just raised the ones already in existence....Like that other conservative Ronny Reagan,,,ha!

Well I am not confident that Hilary will run- but if she chooses to- she will get elected over any of those GOP candidates you mentioned.

GOP won't select Christie- he rode in a helicopter with Obama- the GOP won't tolerate that.

The 2016 GOP Clown Car has room for a few more loser passengers.

Beep Beep!

Forum List

Back