Gowdy: i will never run for office again, except if Tim Scott runs for president, i'll be his VP

Republicans will never select a black man as their candidate

• Banned
when folks were saying we're gonna march for our freedom, somebody said you cant do that, and they said...YES WE CAN!

when folks told Rosa Parks you cant use the white toilet, she said...YES WE CAN!

when folks told Abraham Delano Roosevelt we're in a great depression, we cant get out of it, he said...YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN...ELECT DIAMOND & SILK AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

YES!

WE!

CAN!

when folks were saying we're gonna march for our freedom, somebody said you cant do that, and they said...YES WE CAN!

when folks told Rosa Parks you cant use the white toilet, she said...YES WE CAN!

when folks told Abraham Delano Roosevelt we're in a great depression, we cant get out of it, he said...YES WE CAN!

YES!

WE!

CAN!
Pigs will fly before Republicans nominate a black man

YES!

WE!

CAN!
Pigs will fly before Republicans nominate a black man
when folks told Reggie Miller you cant beat Jordan in a game, he said...YES I CAN!

YES WE CAN ELECT DIAMOND AND SILK AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STAAAAAAAAATES!

wait...Diamond is president. Silk is vice president!

Forum List

Back