Governor Sarah Palin States: "Obama Lies, Freedom Dies"

so what if she is, is it taking skin off your ass or is it because she talks about your savior in chief?

Actually, anyone that stupid pisses me off. And yeah..............if there is a prize for insulting that bimbo from the north, I hope the bitch chooses me.

The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is too scared to talk to me, because she knows I'd beat her down.

Really....................if you know the Palin monster, tell the bitch I'd like to talk to her because she's fucking stupid. Not only does she not scare me, but I would shred the stupid bitch.

And I only have a HS diploma.

yeah, just as I thought, it's because she talks about your alls Dear Leader.
She is just repeating a line you on the left LOVED, Bush Lied people died..
I don't see anything wrong with what she says..It does apply to Obama too.

Where did I talk about the president?

Where did I parrot her stupid fucked up line (hint................I didn't you did).

What thought has she put out that is cogent by itself? I'll give you a hint...........NONE.

Actually, anyone that stupid pisses me off. And yeah..............if there is a prize for insulting that bimbo from the north, I hope the bitch chooses me.

The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is too scared to talk to me, because she knows I'd beat her down.

Really....................if you know the Palin monster, tell the bitch I'd like to talk to her because she's fucking stupid. Not only does she not scare me, but I would shred the stupid bitch.

Where did I parrot her stupid fucked up line (hint................I didn't you did).

What thought has she put out that is cogent by itself? I'll give you a hint...........NONE.

oh well, hate on

Actually, the ugly lies in the way the GOP bimbo keeps trying to pump up her brand.

Give it up bitch, your 15 min of fame is OVER.

so what if she is, is it taking skin off your ass or is it because she talks about your savior in chief?

Serious?

Like in Fargo?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qWFhDvURLg]Fargo Woodchipper Scene (gross) - YouTube[/ame]

Why does the far right have such trouble with our electoral and constitutional process?

You idiots are scared of her because you know she is right and obamaturd the prick is wrong. IDIOT!!!

where is Palin governor?
Its respectable that you refer to her as Governor since she was Governor of Alaska. The former governor in the state I am in is always refered to as governor in interviews and such. Just like when Jimmy Carter is interviewed he is refered to as 'Mr. President'.

I've heard that respect given to presidents. Not governors. Former governors are "former governor ... "

Unless you worship them

Well, you'll still hear Howard "Yeeeeaaaarrrgh" Dean referred to as "Governor". So he must be worshiped, right?

Why does the far right have such trouble with our electoral and constitutional process?
We only have trouble with it when the far left abuse it by using illegal voting tactics. Idiot lefties.

Your mind is muddled. The far right got beat in 2008 in the national and then in the primaries in 2012. The process is constitutional and electoral.

This issue is in your head only.

We only have trouble with it when the far left abuse it by using illegal voting tactics. Idiot lefties.

Your mind is muddled. The far right got beat in 2008 in the national and then in the primaries in 2012. The process is constitutional and electoral.

This issue is in your head only.

jake, your Progressive is showing

Forum List

Back