Governor Sarah Palin States: "Obama Lies, Freedom Dies"

Is she right? Actually I think this Scotus decision will galvanize an already pissed off electorate. First,it is the duty of those elected to represent their constituents, the fact that they did not have the support of those they represent when they passed such legislation is to betray the trust of those people as well as their oath and the office to which they hold. So this "legislation" is in itself a betrayal of the American people as well as the American system. Of course there are those that like it, they are a MINORITY of people living here -

Second it is the duty of the SC to interpret those laws written to be either constitutional or not - not to rewrite those laws so they become constitutional. If a law is unconstitutional as written then it is to be declared void and sent back to be rewritten into a constitutional format. Justice Roberts actions yesterday is to support the initial betrayal of the American people and makes clear that the rule of law no longer exists and this is exactly what Governor Palin is conveying in her statement and she realizes that 'Obamacare' is the harbinger of things to come if Obama is re-elected and that you will no longer recognize this country anymore.

t1larg.sarah-palin-black.t1larg.jpg

Palin: 'ObamaCare' a harbinger of things to come, if Obama is re-elected, you will no longer recognize the country you love - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

Palin: 'Obama Lies, Freedom Dies'... - Sarah Palin - Fox Nation

Obama lied to the American people. Again. He said it wasn't a tax. Obama lies; freedom dies.

Freddie....You are a lying sack of liquid shit. The AHC legislation was widely popular when it was voted into law. It took a couple of years and a couple huindred million dollars of negative ads to convince the majority of the Americans they poll these days that the AHC is bad.

Go fuck yourself liar.
You are full of shit. The AHC act was widely unpopular when the lying idiots forced it down our throats behind closed doors. You are an idiot kissing the butts of idiots.

She's so smart.

She should write more "books".

Love that book she wrote, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

She has so much talent.

sarah-palin-swimsuit-photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
where is Palin governor?
Its respectable that you refer to her as Governor since she was Governor of Alaska. The former governor in the state I am in is always refered to as governor in interviews and such. Just like when Jimmy Carter is interviewed he is refered to as 'Mr. President'.

So.............we're supposed to call someone "governor" if they only completed 1/2 of their term and then bowed out?

Sorry....................she didn't serve a full term. She's just that batshit crazy chick from up north to me.

And a much more accomplished bat shit crazy chick than you are.

Your bat shit crazy is an unaccomplished mess- and not even a hot mess.

BTW once elected the title is always appropriate- just because a bat shit crazy jealous biatch such as yourself can't handle facts, does not make it not so.

Again. He said it wasn't a tax. Obama lies; freedom dies.

what is written in the Law is a Penalty - for those who can afford Health Insurance but use its services without paying for it ...

not freedom dies but - freeloading, much like Palin leaving her job in Alaska before finishing her term ...

The only reason it was not declared unconstitutional was because it was considered a tax.

Did President Obama complete his term as Senator?

Is she right? Actually I think this Scotus decision will galvanize an already pissed off electorate. First,it is the duty of those elected to represent their constituents, the fact that they did not have the support of those they represent when they passed such legislation is to betray the trust of those people as well as their oath and the office to which they hold. So this "legislation" is in itself a betrayal of the American people as well as the American system. Of course there are those that like it, they are a MINORITY of people living here -

Second it is the duty of the SC to interpret those laws written to be either constitutional or not - not to rewrite those laws so they become constitutional. If a law is unconstitutional as written then it is to be declared void and sent back to be rewritten into a constitutional format. Justice Roberts actions yesterday is to support the initial betrayal of the American people and makes clear that the rule of law no longer exists and this is exactly what Governor Palin is conveying in her statement and she realizes that 'Obamacare' is the harbinger of things to come if Obama is re-elected and that you will no longer recognize this country anymore.

Palin: 'ObamaCare' a harbinger of things to come, if Obama is re-elected, you will no longer recognize the country you love - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

Obama lied to the American people. Again. He said it wasn't a tax. Obama lies; freedom dies.

"First,it is the duty of those elected to represent their constituents..." A majority of voters elected President Obama who campaigned on health care reform. The people of the US elected a majority Democratic House and Senate at the same time. The majority of people must have wanted something to be done regarding healthcare. The Democratic President and congressmen were therefore doing their duty to represent their constituents. There was no betrayal and there was no failure of the system.

She's so smart.

She has so much talent.

Just like Obama's 'Dreams Of My Father' was written by domestic terrorist Bill Ayers aye??

Sarah is not a governor, she quit. She is a far right extremist who tried to lead the party down the wrong path. Romney is the guy now, and he can clearly ignore her for the most part.

First off, Sarah is not a governor. She couldn't even finish her first term as governor of alaska. Second, the woman is arguably the biggest twit in punditry today. You are going to base your opinion on the biggest joke in VP choices in the history of the US? Couldn't you find a real pundit to use?

Not to disturb your insanity with reality, but given the choices are Obama who put the law in placwe for the country, and Mitt who said that the mandate was a necessary and important part of the bill, perhaps you shouldn't be whining because no matter which one gets elected we will have the mandate.

Its respectable that you refer to her as Governor since she was Governor of Alaska. The former governor in the state I am in is always refered to as governor in interviews and such. Just like when Jimmy Carter is interviewed he is refered to as 'Mr. President'.

So.............we're supposed to call someone "governor" if they only completed 1/2 of their term and then bowed out?

Sorry....................she didn't serve a full term. She's just that batshit crazy chick from up north to me.

And a much more accomplished bat shit crazy chick than you are.

Your bat shit crazy is an unaccomplished mess- and not even a hot mess.

BTW once elected the title is always appropriate- just because a bat shit crazy jealous biatch such as yourself can't handle facts, does not make it not so.

Yanno....................I served this country from 1982 until 2002. Spent time in 4 war zones and never wanted to do anything but serve this country.

Palin went rougue and sold out for a book deal. If I did that, I'd have been in the military for 2 years (on a 4 year contract), and then made a butt load of money.

What did I do? Serve 20 years through 4 war zones and was proud of the 37,500 that I got yearly.

Are people still listening to this idiot?

Are people still listening to this idiot?

They're hoping that if they listen to her bullshit (like most adolescent males) they might get lucky.

Every GOP idiot wants to fuck Palin.

As to your first point, most people in this country want and wanted something done about health care. Before Obama entered office and before the entire economy went to shit thanks to George W. Bush, one of the major concerns among the "constituents" across the land..was the rising cost of getting sick. And not only that..HMOs were booting people, who had paid their premiums, off plans with the ridiculous excuse that they had a pre-existing condition. In fact..most people wanted a 'government option' or medicare for all. What we got was the Republican version of the plan..and the Republicans had a fit. I also find it interesting the sudden concern for constituents shown by conservatives at this point. Over 60% of the country opposed invading Iraq.

As to your second point, well yeah, the Supreme Court does "interpret" the Constitution. That's what they are they for..in terms of a governing body. It's funny that you guys yammer on about this when things don't go your way. They "interpreted" the Constitution during Heller and Citizen's United. Both "interpretations" of the Constitution after the cases were just as polarizing as the ACA ruling. As was "Gore v. Bush", another rather strange interpretation of the Constitution.

She's so smart.

She has so much talent.

Just like Obama's 'Dreams Of My Father' was written by domestic terrorist Bill Ayers aye??

Ayer's didn't write the book.

And he gave up domestic terrorism quite a long time ago and became a respectable member of society.

There she goes again, talking about Obama and dying in the same sentence.

She's so violent.

good gawd, the ugly in this thread about a woman Governor, Vice Presidential candidate

good gawd, the ugly in this thread about a woman Governor, Vice Presidential candidate

Actually, the ugly lies in the way the GOP bimbo keeps trying to pump up her brand.

Give it up bitch, your 15 min of fame is OVER.

so what if she is, is it taking skin off your ass or is it because she talks about your savior in chief?

Actually, anyone that stupid pisses me off. And yeah..............if there is a prize for insulting that bimbo from the north, I hope the bitch chooses me.

The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is too scared to talk to me, because she knows I'd beat her down.

Really....................if you know the Palin monster, tell the bitch I'd like to talk to her because she's fucking stupid. Not only does she not scare me, but I would shred the stupid bitch.

And I only have a HS diploma.

Actually, the ugly lies in the way the GOP bimbo keeps trying to pump up her brand.

Give it up bitch, your 15 min of fame is OVER.

so what if she is, is it taking skin off your ass or is it because she talks about your savior in chief?

Actually, anyone that stupid pisses me off. And yeah..............if there is a prize for insulting that bimbo from the north, I hope the bitch chooses me.

The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is too scared to talk to me, because she knows I'd beat her down.

Really....................if you know the Palin monster, tell the bitch I'd like to talk to her because she's fucking stupid. Not only does she not scare me, but I would shred the stupid bitch.

And I only have a HS diploma.

yeah, just as I thought, it's because she talks about your alls Dear Leader.
She is just repeating a line you on the left LOVED but inserting Freedoms, Bush Lied people died..
It is a fact, Obama lied and our Freedoms just died..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back