Governor Ron DeSantis signs bill limiting tenure at Florida public universities.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Here.

According to Governor DeSantis,
We need to make sure the faculty are held accountable and make sure they don’t just have tenure forever without having any type of ways to hold them accountable or evaluate what they’re doing. It’s all about trying to make these institutions more in line with what the state’s priorities are and the priorities of the parents throughout the state of Florida.

Hopefully, Progressive professors who misuse their office to indoctrinate students will loose their careers.

Given that tens of thousands of people have lost their careers for disagreeing with Progressives, I welcome holding Progressives accountable for what they say.

Perhaps Governor DeSantis could be a new leader of Republican Party who would go beyond opposing Cancel Culture and start the movement in the direction of cancelling Totalitarian Progressives. Maybe he can win Presidency in 2024 or 2028.

Here.

Hopefully, Progressive professors who misuse their office to indoctrinate students will loose their careers.

Given that tens of thousands of people have lost their careers for disagreeing with Progressives, I welcome holding Progressives accountable for what they say.
:rolleyes:

Perhaps if you didn't make such glaring grammar mistakes in your post, your bitching about matters concerning education would be taken a little bit more seriously.

:2cents:

Last edited:
Perhaps if you didn't make such glaring grammar mistakes in your post, your bitching about matters concerning education would be taken a little bit more seriously.
I apologize. Fortunately, spelling check is applied universally. Grammar check -- not yet.

There is a neo Nazi asshole teaching at Northwestern University as a professor who wrote a book denying the Holocaust and he has tenure so the Univ can do nothing to him.
Holocaust denial in America is a small but tightly knit cult that is grounded in political/religious fanaticism. Ties to holocaust denial can be traced back to the middle east & also cells within Europe. There certainly is no shortage of hate for the sake of hate on planet earth, tragically.

Holocaust denial in America is a small but tightly knit cult that is grounded in political/religious fanaticism. Ties to holocaust denial can be traced back to the middle east & also cells within Europe. There certainly is no shortage of hate for the sake of hate on planet earth, tragically.
How do you tie it to the middle east?

I apologize. Fortunately, spelling check is applied universally. Grammar check -- not yet.
I think spell-check is making people too fucking lazy already. The last thing we need is some sort of AI grammar-check app. Spam-bots would become more intelligent than us.

Maybe it's just inevitable if it doesn't already exist. Us internet trolls are obsolete. :(

Last edited:
Here.

Means little.

You DeSantis-loving ignoramuses do not get it because most of you probably have never been to college AND/OR you are too old to have a clue what is going on.

The Prof's are NOT what is causing progressivism.
The students are what is causing it.

Use your fucking heads.
These students are adults.
They grew up with social media and the internet.
They grew up in daycare's and had parents who bribed/spoiled them on the weekend's to try and make up for their guilt for not looking after them during the week.
They have already formed their ideas about life, LONG before they reach college.

This is not like you old farts who grew up with 5-30 TV channels and no access to new ideas except through people you met.
College students today are NOTHING like you old farts were at their age.
NOTHING.

Yes, the prof's undoubtedly helped shaped progressivism (for the worse) a decade+ ago.
But now?
The students TELL the prof's what to say...not the other way around.

If you DeSantis lovers think this will make ANY difference?
You are proving how old and out of date you are.

Means little.

You DeSantis-loving ignoramuses do not get it because most of you probably have never been to college AND/OR you are too old to have a clue what is going on.

The Prof's are NOT what is causing progressivism.
The students are what is causing it.

Use your fucking heads.
These students are adults.
They grew up with social media and the internet.
They grew up in daycare's and had parents who bribed/spoiled them on the weekend's to try and make up for their guilt for not looking after them during the week.
They have already formed their ideas about life, LONG before they reach college.

This is not like you old farts who grew up with 5-30 TV channels and no access to new ideas except through people you met.
College students today are NOTHING like you old farts were at their age.
NOTHING.

Yes, the prof's undoubtedly helped shaped progressivism (for the worse) a decade+ ago.
But now?
The students TELL the prof's what to say...not the other way around.

If you DeSantis lovers think this will make ANY difference?
You are proving how old and out of date you are.
I have a Bachelors Degree with 2 major subjects and 1 year of law school. We had a Communist as an Economics professor but we ignored her propaganda.

Here.

BEST NEWS I'VE HAD ALL DAY!

About freaking time!

I always wondered why there should be tenure in ANY job...

makes no sense... (am I missing something?)

I have a Bachelors Degree with 2 major subjects and 1 year of law school. We had a Communist as an Economics professor but we ignored her propaganda.
how could u ignore it?

and she probably graded according to how commie a student was

Forum List

Back