Casey DeSantis. Even more hate filled than Ron.

I know. It seems impossible. With the War on Woke being Ron’s only accomplishment how could Casey his wife be even worse?

Well I can see the First Couple of Florida pointing fingers when the campaign implodes.

You see. This is what happens when you ignore polling and forget to hire a couple people who disagree with you. You surround yourselves with sycophants and they agree with you wholeheartedly. That doesn’t make them right or their advice good or wise.

After the failed effort for President I’m sure Ron will run for Senator. Assuming that Florida will have him after this debacle.

Nothing is more hate filled than you lying scum. Goebbels pales in comparison.

I know. It seems impossible. With the War on Woke being Ron’s only accomplishment how could Casey his wife be even worse?

Well I can see the First Couple of Florida pointing fingers when the campaign implodes.

You see. This is what happens when you ignore polling and forget to hire a couple people who disagree with you. You surround yourselves with sycophants and they agree with you wholeheartedly. That doesn’t make them right or their advice good or wise.

After the failed effort for President I’m sure Ron will run for Senator. Assuming that Florida will have him after this debacle.

No one can be more hateful than the woke people themselves.

And simple browsing through libsoftiktok demonstrates that.

It's similar to how there is no racist alive today that's as hateful as so called anti racists

It sounds to me like you should.

Anyone approving of 9 year olds having their penis or breasts amputated and being loaded up on opposite gender hormones is one very, very sick person. In this case we have an entire political party of sickos.
Again, why do you sickos obsess over this stuff? What the fuck? Your post here proves you have no interest in protecting children. You're just looking for a political battering ram.
Seek help.

There is no such thing as trans rights. Trans enjoy the same rights all Americans do.

They are sick.
They constantly search for kiddie porrn, and then post stuff and get away with their lies. progressive hunter <<<<<< FUPOS.
I cant speak to your persoanl habits,,

but I have been told by other members that if parents want to castrate their children its their right to do that,, and you attack anyone that disagrees,,

whats that say about you??

I cant speak to your persoanl habits,,

but I have been told by other members that if parents want to castrate their children its their right to do that,, and you attack anyone that disagrees,,

whats that say about you??
I think that's ^^^^ sick.
Why would any parent want that.
Why do YOU think this is NOT going on in the South, conservatives and rednecks.

I don't know ANYONE who thinks that way about their children.
Do you?

Are you stupid or living under a rock?
I don’t blindly believe the propaganda media you listen to. I work for a school district in Libtard California. They aren’t teaching kids to be trannies. That’s absurd

You have no interest in protecting children. You are only interested in what you can use as a bigoted weapon against people who's lifestyle you don't agree with.
You make these fanciful fantasies up to justify your hatred. When in fact, the behavior you're alleging...just doesn't happen on a widespread basis.

Ignorant people like yourself always try to assert that you know another person meanings of the words they speak. You don't have that ability. It isn't "hatred" or "bigotry" to want to keep their children away from those things that they find disagreeable with they way they live their lives. It isn't bigotry to want to Drag Story Hour of classrooms or school libraries. It isn't hatred to want to keep mostly naked men pretending to be women off of the public streets. Common decency would dictate that we are in no way required to put up with that crap.

Thread cleaned - Re-read the first post if you can't remember what the subject of the thread is about!

Ignorant people like yourself always try to assert that you know another person meanings of the words they speak. You don't have that ability. It isn't "hatred" or "bigotry" to want to keep their children away from those things that they find disagreeable with they way they live their lives. It isn't bigotry to want to Drag Story Hour of classrooms or school libraries. It isn't hatred to want to keep mostly naked men pretending to be women off of the public streets. Common decency would dictate that we are in no way required to put up with that crap.
I only know what is posted. And what is posted is not an interest in protecting children. It's an interest in a political battering ram to justify hatred and bigotry against people who's lifestyles you don't agree with.

Forum List

Back