"You loot, we shoot", thank you Governor DeSantis!

I would imagine power outages, flooding, dead people, and no drinking water are more of a concern.
Not if you're the one having your home and belongings looted.

Besides...this is a deterrent.

Even criminals can manage a rudimentary cost/benefit analysis.

Is it worth getting shot in the face for a tv?

A) no
B) hell no
C) nothing good on TV anyway
D) all of the above

Eye for a eye is if the guy is armed, shooting a guy in the back for stealing your TV,.well, theft isn't a capital crime. I get the response, but it's not my soul on the line.
We Don't Need More Prisons; We Need More Morgues

The ruling class gives us sayings like this so we won't realize how weak "an eye for an eye" (lex talionis) is. A criminal is an enemy of a stable society. He must be exterminated for his criminality, not just gotten even with for one particular expression of it.

This "punishment fitting the crime" is like letting a bank robber go free if he gives the money back. Believing that "an eye for an eye" is hardcore is an indication of society's Death Wish and is directly related to worship of the chickenhawks who preach it.

That makes no sense. But live your fantasy instead of what is happening.
Not a fantasy.

During the aftermath of Hurricane Charley looters would target running generators by exhaust sound at night...as generators were completely unavailable and were fetching up to $2000.

Someone had to be awake at all times...to protect the generator.

But the most frustrating problem was generator theft. "We learned to secure them to a signal light pole with a cable, not a chain," said FDOT's Akridge. "We had reports of folks plugging electric chainsaws into our generators and then using them to cut through the chains. Cable locks worked best."

You should be the first motherfucker to test Florida's Castle Doctrine law.

Be sure to film it and post the results on Youtube so we can laugh at you. :laughing0301:
Going to be difficult to upload posthumously...perhaps a directive in their last will and testament will suffice...

I'll say it again - good to live in a conservative state - here in Indiana, you cannot be placed in legal jeopardy for killing an intruder once they have entered your property. Regardless if the intruder is putting you in danger or not. Doesn't matter. They cross the threshold - you can use lethal force and cannot be prosecuted.

Forum List

Back